Christopher Livingstone Eubank Jr vs. Liam Mark Smith & Joseph Dennis Parker vs. Jack Massey RBR.

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Jan 21, 2023.

1. SeanB1

SeanB1 Member Full Member

Sep 8, 2022
    Wel this thread derailed....

kojak likes this.
  2. McGrain

McGrain Diamond Dog Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Pleaes don't use the forum to discuss politics.

If you want to discuss politics, do so in the lounge.

SeanB1 and Bob Flaps like this.
  3. kiwi_boxer

kiwi_boxer Pimp_C's carer Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    I remembered this post.

How are you coping Jonny Boy? Hope you’re not as fragile as a Eubank mandible.

BoxingAddick and Accurate like this.
  4. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Fucckkkinnnn boss wasn’t it lad. All had our best tracckkkkies on, seen Liam do the business whilst doing loads of illegal business. We all went for chickkkken and chips after it, robbed a few people and that lad. Then it was backkk to the slums after leaving a bad taste in your mouth…. lad :fufu

Last edited: Jan 22, 2023
  5. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Which is crazy really when I joined this forum I was having to defend him all the time. Peopke despised the entire family and Liam in particular got extra stick for no apparent reason other than they thought he looked like a scally haha. Glad to see his boxing is respected now too, always been stupidly underrated. Said it before and I’ll say it again if he only had more power…. Middleweight looks like it’ll allow him some more.

6. Murderers' Row

Murderers' Row Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 23, 2020
    Well, no.

7. Erstworld

Erstworld New Member Full Member

Jan 22, 2023
    I’d like to see CEJ knock on Shane McGuigans door again and give it one last run. If he can accept the need to change which is prob unlikely but you never know. A loss like this, the first real pasting he’s taken - Billy Ho could have been a draw and if there was a 13th round, he’d have stopped Groves (admittedly, if my aunt had balls, she’d be my uncle).

Boxing is entertainment and whether you love or hate the kid, he was extremely entertaining especially before Roy. He was also generous in defeat which shows up Chicken Boy Benn and Billy Ho as classless.