coming soon somewhere near you. 2021 #BIGSTIFFIDIOT #BIGDOSSER

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Jan 15, 2021.

1. chico g

chico g What are you staring at Mr Trump?! hahaha! Full Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Sorry but Joshua has to compete in the Mr Olympia this year. Maybe in 2022. lol

2. ShovelHook

ShovelHook Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Jesus you're a bit riled eh?

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  3. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
  4. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    AJ is a very good counter puncher

One of his best attributes

5. ipitythefool

ipitythefool Prediction ? Pain Full Member

Mar 17, 2017
    That big stiff idiot has multiple world titles, multiple millions in the bank and women chucking themselves at him (probably).

Wish I was a big stiff idiot.

6. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Aj is a rounded fighter and are you joking ? Aj has countering in his arsenal. Much like canelo he's a boxer puncher. he wasn't a back pedel fighter either but look what he did to ruiz lol. He was shown backing joseph parker up on the ropes multiple times and im telling you now parker is faster and more dangerous on the inside than Fury. Fury barely knows how to turn his shots over in the pocket.

Aj knows if he tries to stay at mid-range or long-range against fury he's getting his ass schooled. He doesnt have the reach advantage like he did against pulev. Im almost 100% sure he's going to be primarily on the front foot agaisnt fury with times where he's stationary in front of fury, trying to analyze his movements, looking to counter.

Not saying its enough to beat fury though

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  7. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    This is the only time I'm ever going to be thankful for them gaudy cities in the sand in the oil rich middle east

They have major issues but at least can finance and politically go around this covid BS to get us a fight of this magnitude.

No other countries in the world look like they can pull this off for the late summer.

Only need a handful of people shouting "you big dosser" from ringside and that's the only atmosphere we need.

8. Power_tek

Power_tek Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2018
    It still feels like it’s a long way off happening for me like but I don’t think either of them will risk having a fight in between, so if this fight does happen they will both probably have a long spell of inactivity. I can’t see this happening in 2021, I think usyk is wise to take a side step and let them fight, it gives him time to get a fight or two to adjust to heavyweight boxing and keep all the belts in one place rather than scatter them around.
    The money is there the belts are there they both say they want the fight so what is stopping it? They could be waiting for this Covid thing to pass but they could still set a date the location is pretty obvious

9. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Fury JUST tweeted this (well, five months ago). But it's ON you #bigstiffidiots.

Finally on.

mark ant likes this.
  10. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Big stiff idiot v Big Dosser sounds like AJ v Wilder