Connor says fight with Pacman next after Dana White said big boxing announcement coming soon

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by young_wolverine, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    It doesn't matter what changes mcgregor makes to his game he does not have the gas tank to hang with manny pacquiao he will be violently ko'd if he tries which I hope he does

Dirsspaardis and Goose like this.
  2. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Even this version of Pacquiao hammers McGregor in to a pile of dust in a boxing ring.

Mayweather took it easy, messed around a bit, looked rather old in my opinion and got a stoppage. MAYWEATHER ACTUALLY STOPPED HIM.

What does anybody think is going to happen when Pacquiao turns up in beast mode and starts slinging that left hand at him?

It would be a one sided massacre, a completely pointless fight but will be good to see McGregor get his backside handed to him in spectacular fashion.

Dirsspaardis and Power_tek like this.
  3. Power_tek

Power_tek Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2018
    I don’t think there’s any need for this to get made I will not watch this garbage, but the second a MMA fighter wins a boxing match the flood gates are open and the sport is ruined.
    Luckily no one wants to see it and if it happens pac won’t play with him he will absolutely destroy him, that man doesn’t deserve to get one more penny from boxing.
    If he had anything about him he would be trying to avenge his defeats in his own sport and become the ultimate hugging champion

4. KingKanelo

KingKanelo Member banned Full Member

Dec 29, 2019
    Loving this forum hahaha

Mayweather vs Connor :" This fight is a joke Flloyd is a disgrace only interested in money ruins boxing"

Manny vs Connor " It will be interesting to see who quickly Manny knocks out Connor, Manny deserves a good payday"

STFU you 2 faced hypocrites! At least for once be true to yourself you bunch of hypocrites.

Aussie Invader likes this.
  5. Belfast

Belfast Member Full Member

Sep 2, 2019
    This content is protected

6. cslb

cslb Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Nope. McGregor has no chance and no one should want to see this joke of a fight unless it is for free.

KingKanelo and Aussie Invader like this.
  7. Aussie Invader

Aussie Invader Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 5, 2017
    if people are dumb enough to buy it...

8. wutang

wutang Active Member Full Member

Mar 10, 2012
    I wish Manny would use the time he has left in the sport to do something more meaningful, but he's paid his dues and if this is how he wants to go out I think he's earned the right to do it. Even if you don't support the fight, at least we get to see many chew through someone like the buzzsaw he was in his glory days.

9. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Because I said so.
    You are still missing my point :p

mark ant likes this.
  10. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Price fights nothing like Conor.

11. jaytxxl

jaytxxl Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Giving Conor 0% chance of victory here but Pac will be 41.. So for hypothetical purposes, imagine if something fluky happens such as a head clash or injury and Conor Mcgregor becomes the WBA champion.. We will never hear the end of it from MMA diehards on how those athletes are far superior..

mark ant and Dirsspaardis like this.
  12. MorvidusStyle

MorvidusStyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 11, 2017
    I'd say both Manny and Floyd are shameless, but Manny could say he does use some of his ridiculous wealth to help his own people. There's a reason Horn used that money taunt on Manny though.

This fight does has some positives, if you overlook the people involved become even richer ... If Conor gets KO'd, he will probably go even further off the rails and we can expect some hilariously degenerate antics to follow. He already cannot deal with the losses to Floyd and Kebab, so another high profile humiliation might truly snap him. All bets might be off at that point, in terms of what he might get up to. But I'd expect a severe spiral.

If Conor actually managed to land something amazing and take Pac out, that would also be hilarious as Pac's reputation would be destroyed in a single night. Conor's ego would also go through the roof again and hilariously degenerate antics would follow in the celebration period.

13. Francis75

Francis75 FAB 4 Full Member

Oct 1, 2007
    Conor is just scared to fight a legit mma 155 lb fighter to prove he is still elite and earn another title shot at Khabib. He is a complete joke these days.

Demanded to fight a washed up Cerrone who was coming off 2 stoppage losses and was 4-6 in his last 10 fights. Refused to fight Justin Gaethje who had just destroyed Cerrone. Conor also asked Danna White to set up a Diego Sanchez fight this year in Dublin. Yes the same Diego Sanchez who has been washed up for about 7 or 8 years now.

Conor is simply scared to fight legit fighters. He obviously has no confidence in his abilities these days now that he isn't fighting midgets at 145.

Seriously he asked to fight Diego Sanchez. WOW

14. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    This content is protected

15. shanemfr

shanemfr Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 29, 2004
    Asking for Sanchez, wow, Sanchez just had his arse handed to him today by Jake Matthews, who isn't even top 15.