Could Derek Delboy Chisora

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lepinthehood, Dec 5, 2018.

1. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    The clip of him coming out with the laxative stuff and Whyte’s reaction was gold. These two definitely suit each other.

2. BitPlayerVesti

BitPlayerVesti Boxing Drunkie Full Member

Oct 28, 2017
    I hope Chisora wins after he got robbed last time. KOing Takam is a good sign.

I think he's in decline at this point though.

3. boxingscience

boxingscience Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Delboy is a very inconsistent fighter because of his attitude towards training. When Delboy comes in shape, he does quite well, it's just that he lets himself down when he comes out of fighting condition. Personally i think this will be a good one as I can see Derek coming in great shape, possibly his best ever.

4. lewis gassed

lewis gassed The Bronze Dosser Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    I believe Whyte will win, even if Chisora takes this one seriously.

5. Gomo

Gomo Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    I see this 60/40 dillian.

I wouldn't be shocked if del wins with another overhand right, he has won a couple of fights with that shot recently.... I expect dill to edge it though.

6. Jamzy ⭐

Jamzy ⭐ Active Member Full Member

Oct 8, 2018
    If David Haye was alive during the 1870's he wouldn't be a fighter, he'd be a snake oil salesman.
    David talks a good game (see Haye v Bellew 1 and 2), but I expect Chisora to lose via decision or a late tko.

7. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    This content is protected

8. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Whyte should outbox Chisora and win by UD, youd have to be mad to count Chisora out though.

9. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Derek is due to turn in a dog ate my homework kind of performance, as he has never been able to put good back to back performances together in his entire career. I think its a mental issue with him.

I had Derek Chisora winning the first fight by 1 point on my card. But I wouldnt be suprised this time if Whyte absolutely dominates Derek and wins a clear decision.

10. KenBoon

KenBoon The Marquess of Queensbury's proof reader Full Member

Aug 30, 2018
    Should be a good scrap, slightly favour Whyte though as he has improved a lot over the last 2 years.
    Neither of them is a Big Dosser though.