Could Klitschkos have success in modern HW era?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Oakland Billy Smith, Jun 19, 2019.

1. sdot_thadon

sdot_thadon Active Member Full Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Vit would likely do fine, it's his brother I'd be concerned with. Not because he isn't great but because he doesn't look the same when he fights other big men for the most part. So he'd definitely be more tested in this era.

Oakland Billy Smith likes this.
  2. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    38 year old Wlad destroyed prime Wilder in sparring. Wilder even got a cake as a good bye gift after picking himself off the canvas:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nR93iGA7X4g/maxresdefault.jpg

Heavy_Hitter, BCS8 and On The Money like this.
  3. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    Oh look dinos suddenly a Ruiz fan.. yet look there:

Let's use your logic that u use to bash WK with.. So what does it say about Joshua that he got hammered by a last minute replacement 'fat slob with cement feet' who went life & death with franklin Lawrence?

& it's funny u call Toney morbidly obese... Toney looks positively svelte in comparison to Ruiz.. & I think you'll find Peter beat him twice btw.. Juiced! I think you'll also find he did better than Jirov, Rahman, Ruiz & Holyfield did against Toney too...

WK beat him twice ;)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    It's Ovah, madballster, BCS8 and 3 others like this.
  4. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012

Ruiz Jr is suddenly better than anybody WK or Vits faced over three decades in Dino's wee mind only.

5. Liquorice

May 13, 2018
    Ye it's a pity his own post history pretty much undermines that view tho LOL

If Ruiz is so great for beating Joshua, then what made AJ so good? His best win by far is an old shot WK who he nearly got starched by & who Dino was dumping on for years.. This 'useless bum killer' WK is basically the foundation in which this new era made it's name..

Not a great endorsement of the era then really is it? My god they're dumber than a set of door knobs

:lol:

6. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    He contradicts himself as you point out with his own paper thin BS.

Simon Head, Blue Bomber, BCS8 and 2 others like this.
  7. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    The invincible K brothers,

One best "wins" are TKO 9 after he quit against a feather fisted 10 day notice fighter......and TKO6 against Grandpa Lewis who carved his mug like a Thanksgiving feast.

The other one got waxed by a club fighter, a professional Heavybag who exclusively blocked shots with his face and a obscure Golfer who never ever won a meaningful fight before or after.

It is safe to say that the current crop one way or the other would stop the K brothers multiple times like they were stopped when they fought. Fact.

8. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    that would be you begrdugingly admitting my point was right, which is fine too.

9. HerolGee

Sep 22, 2010
    true, though ali wasnt 40-3 against bums and noones,if we are being fair.

10. HerolGee

Sep 22, 2010
    no,some would,some woudnt. It would be touch and go for some of the fights. \The K bros were never elite but they werent bad h2h either.

11. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    https://gfycat.com/someimpoliteibex-battleship-firing

Direct hit :D

12. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    :risas3:

13. HerolGee

Sep 22, 2010
    bcs is laughing at the K bros.

funnee.

14. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Not a contradiction. . I changed my mind on Ruiz after he bulldozed Joshua. Pretty sad that all you have on me is posts i made 4 years ago.
    You can use 4 year old posts to smear anybody on the forum.

15. Liquorice

May 13, 2018
    No. I clearly DISAGREED with your point but u chose to quote a small part because you have a very small brain:

Try again cupcake..

Tho i do admire that u dedicate so much of your time & life to the likes of WK & Joe Calzaghe tho Herol, if only they'd return the favour.. Oh wait, they're busy being successful aren't they? What have you done again? Do tell..

:lol: 'flop' mate..