Could Lewis beat Vitali without cuts?

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by Tyson379, Aug 31, 2015.

1. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    for a guy that claimed he didn't give a toss you sure ended up saying a lot

I guess you were confused again and were thus posting me the opposite of the truth :p

Foxy, why do you think I can poke such fun at you??

Do you think its because I am so clever or do you think its because you make it so easy?

Are we of the same mindset Foxy? Can you understand what I am asking you?

2. latineg

Jun 4, 2009

3. Foxy 01

Foxy 01 Boxing Junkie banned

Apr 23, 2012
    Getting desperate now son aren't you?

I haven't claimed ANYTHING. I am stating categorically that we are NOT all racist to one degree, ten degrees, or any other degree.

I am further stating that we are NOT all of the same mindset, which was your original claim now conveniently changed to " of a similar mindset "

So which is it? Are you confused, or daft?

4. Foxy 01

Apr 23, 2012
    Oh, and please try to keep your posts concise, sifting through waffle is a pointless exercise.

5. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    and I am stating we are racist to a degree,,,

you are stating we are not,,,,,

we disagree

I am further stating that I NEVER said we are all of the SAME MINDSET, I said we are all of the same mind set to a DEGREE,,, yet this is the THIRD time you have misquoted me Foxy,,,Do you even realize that its dishonourable to MISQUOTE someone by deleting extra words to create a different meaning then was said?

Do you Foxy? Let me guess, you IGNORE this point correct?

Thus if I say,,,"we are all the same to a degree" you can shorten up what I said and claimed I said, "we are all the same" and cut out the , "to a degree" and change what it was I said, do you get that or do you IGNORE this and continue to focus on other points in this debate instead?

6. Foxy 01

Apr 23, 2012
    You can qualify your racism by using the term " to a degree " all you like, it isn't a problem, as I said, you just need to get rid of the both moronic, and arrogant " Everyone is racist,,,,,,,,,,,,,, garbage.

It is like saying because you are a half wit, everyone is a half wit. Again you seem very confused, and your understanding of terminology is minimal.

You see you could claim that " Everyone " has the capacity to be a racist, or like you, a half wit, and you would be correct, but that is completely different to stating Everyone IS a racist or a half wit, degree or no degree.

That just makes you sound like a di ckhead.

7. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    I don't need to get rid of anything Foxy,,,,,we all are racist by degree, you as well as me and plenty of others, if you don't want to take the time to understand what I mean by that and want to jump to your made up conclusions of what I mean and then JUDGE me for your made up conclusions, well then yeah I am going to be guilty of evil racism in your mind aren't I Foxy? For you would of created it nu-mb-sk-ull

I don't want to discuss Racism with you anymore Foxy, here is why, you don't play FAIR, you know I am not claiming we are all Racist of the type that go out and lynch other races, yet you are using the term racist as a BLANKET STATEMENT of only evil intentions, that is not how I mean it, that's how you mean it and
    therefore I don't want to argue with you about it anymore as you are not going to CHANGE to try to understand where I am coming from and therefore you and I will continue to have a stupid argument with you calling me a racist not bothering to listen to the specific points I am trying to express,,,,

call me a chicken all you want Foxy, I just don't want to get banned because we keep calling each other racists without getting anywhere,,,

if it means that much to you , PM me and I will respectfully discuss it in PMs with you,,,,

Is that fair Foxy ?

8. Foxy 01

Apr 23, 2012
    Again I haven't bothered sifting through the waffle. Racist is a blanket statement, because it is the belief that a " particular race is superior to another "

Your fertile imagination running wild with histrionics about folks running around lynching people and other assorted nonsense is neither here nor there.

It really is as simple as the OFFICIAL definition above. I have repeatedly told you that NOT EVERYONE holds that view to any degree, never mind a certain degree. If you are too stupid to understand that, then it is you that has the problem.

And if you are truly worried about being banned, perhaps you should desist with the blanket statements about everyone being racist, whether you try to qualify that with " to a certain degree " or not.

What part of it is either moronic, arrogant, or both are you having trouble understanding?

9. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012

Logging in just to say this.

1) Fuxy is a ******. He's a dishonest debater if not outright moro nic and it would be a waste of time to discuss the recipe for boiling an egg with him, nevermind something as complex as hypothetical boxing matchups or the question of inherent racism. He just deserves to be slagged off like the loser he is. :good

2) I agree with you on the question of inherent racism. This can be as subtle as "my and my brother against my cousins" or as in-your-face as a race riot. Under normal circumstances, race doesn't usually matter much. Put people under great stress and they revert to type, very often. I think that this is because survival depends on forming a strong distinctive group quickly, if circumstances are dangerous. Just a few thoughts; feel free to disagree or pick holes in what I said, so long as you use actual REASON to do so. ;)

10. uncletermite

uncletermite Boxing Addict banned

Aug 2, 2015

If the forum or site gets lucky they will BOTH cancel each other out...two of the worst posters around,though not the dumbest,just a combination of stupidity and obnoxiousness between the two,quite honestly I think fuxy is a bit smarter and less of a heckler but than you have rotten eg who basically is just that as well as instigator!:lol:

11. Foxy 01

Apr 23, 2012

:rofl:rofl:rofl

You're about as sharp as a fukking marble.:nut

Go away, find a dictionary, and look up the definition of racism, stoopid.

12. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    there is more than one OFFICIAL definition,,,,,,

all dictionary's contain 2 and some contain 3.

Sorry Foxy, you don't get to pick and choose and control exactly which definition we accept,,,, instead we are meant to discuss what we mean before jumping to conclusions,,,

You know who jumps to conclusions a lot?

Racists Foxy :p

13. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    yes, thanks for saying,,,,

Foxy is a dishonest debater. So is termite, that was my original point to him :bbb

He cant accept it :rasta

14. Foxy 01

Apr 23, 2012
    More waffle ( it seems to be normal from you ) rather like women who believe if they use a hundred words when ten will suffice it somehow gives credence to their point of view. It doesn't.

Oxford Dictionary duck egg. You will not find a more honest, and indeed credible definition of a word than theirs.

15. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    i asked you to stop with the "R" debating yet you have continued it in two threads correct Foxy ??

What is it about this subject that draws you to it in such a obsessive way Foxy??

As well, notice how you have insulted WOMEN as a whole in your lastest reply you ***ist old a-s-s, think of what a unfair arrogant poster you have become for gods sakes Foxy :think

**grabs Foxy forcefully by the collar and rubs his nose in his own urine,,,,,

I hope we can still be friends? Please don't put me on IGNORE Foxy, its the cowardly way out. Termite took that way out against me Foxy. Don't be like Termite again Foxy :p

Now would you like to talk to me and the others about the beating Lewis gave VK's face Foxy??

Lewis was coming on really strong before the fight was stopped, i am sure he would of taken VK out :bbb