Crawford And Khan Face/Off...

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tomato(e) Can, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Tomato(e) Can

Tomato(e) Can Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2018
    This content is protected

In Ugly Men's Warehouse Suits?!?!?!?

WTF.

:lol:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  2. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    This content is protected

Oreet Cha!, red_roo and POTUS like this.
  3. Xplosive

Xplosive Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Khan's height advantage is negligible. And Crawford has three inches of reach of him.

Amir truly has virtually no chance in Hell of winning this thing.

pacas, northpaw and Conway like this.
  4. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Khan says the same things every fight, he ALWAYS makes the weight very well before he loses, He is ALWAYS extremely confident before he loses and he ALWAYS sees flaws in his opponent that he is going to take advantage of before he loses.

Khan thinks he is saying the right things. The standard responses are predictable and boring.

I would like to see Khan just look at Crawford and say..

"I'm not bothered with all this stuff, the back and forth, we are going to war and I'm going to knock you spark out in front of his fans"

Then get up, smack Steve Bunce in the face, spit at a camera man and then start smashing things, kick a chair over and start screaming "Allahu Akbar".

Just go rogue and also scare the crap out of Steve Bunce and the rest of the filming crew.

ashishwarrior, Robney and Serge like this.
  5. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    the chair would ko him.

6. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    :lol:

To be honest I would have £10 on the cushion to beat Khan.

bandeedo likes this.
  7. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Khan should be wearing a shirt under his suit jacket and the colour of that T-Shirt or top he's wearing underneath it is absolutely disgusting. If you're shot to bits, literally havn't fought a world class fighter in 3 years, haven't beaten one in 4 years, have only fought twice in 3 years of said 2 fights being a 39 second blow out, the other against a featherfisted journeyman who you not only went life and death with but were dropped heavily by and nearly lost to the least you can do is try and set a good example by turning up to the press conference wearing a freshly pressed shirt under your suit jacket and displaying good CCA.

At least Crawford went to the effort to wear a shirt. Granted he wasn't wearing a tie, has the personality and charisma of a mannequin and his shoes are ugly but a least he made some kind of effort.

SMFH at that gobby twat Teofimo on his phone trying look cool by pretending to be disinterested and Shakur ''Shifty-Eyes'' Stevenson with his annoying stupid smile should be incarcerated for what he and his boyfriend did to those 2 women and the guy.

Kingmaffe and DonnyMo like this.
  8. bdman

bdman Active Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Literally one of the best posts of all time loooool

N17 likes this.
  9. PernellSweetPea

PernellSweetPea Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 26, 2009
    He is a good fighter. He has a chance,but the way he sticks his chin out is the problem. I think this might be a good style for him to have since he will not land as easily in this fight, so he might have to sit back and box and not get reckless. I am not picking Khan to win, but I wouldn't be surprised if thinks happen which are unexpected. He has to fight a fight like Wilfred Benitez would fight. Defense and countering.

10. rayrobinson

rayrobinson Boxing Junkie Full Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Khan wearing Stone Island ....

11. KO Artist

KO Artist Do not attempt to adjust your TV Full Member

Aug 29, 2018
    There is absolutely no chance Khan survives this to the 12th. No chance at all. He is getting KO'd again. Could be brutal.

12. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    I heard his brother was saying something like Crawford going to spark him hard something silly anyways on Twa tter
    Don't use it so wouldn't know

13. Tomato(e) Can

Tomato(e) Can Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Khan's turtleneck color is called Dookie Brown. 1987 fall collection.