Crawford holding up Spence fight

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by BoxingIQ, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Errol best stay in his lane because Terry is tight with those Uzbek boys and they roll real deep. If it kicks off on fight night you got their whole Olympic squad ready to throw down and the champ Bivol is part of their crew too

This content is protected

Errol's only backup is his bro and some say beau Yella Beezy

BEATDOWNZ likes this.
  2. The G-Man

The G-Man Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2020
    I believe so aswell.

3. box33

box33 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 25, 2021
    Woah.

Serge likes this.
  4. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    No, he didn't. Crawford was losing money for Top Rank. Arum works with Haymon just fine as I have proven. Arum would have LOVED to make the Spence fight and actually get back a big return. Spence didn't want it and I doubt he wants it now.

5. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    :lol:

box33 likes this.
  6. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    You havent proved anything other than Bob Scarum putting TC in with the B and C Fighters under Haymons banner. Its been clear to many people that it was your Uncle Bobs fault the fight never happened when TC was fighting for Top Rank.

7. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    I proved that Arum can and easily works with Gaymon, so Arum wasn't the obstacle.
    Spence is the one saying Crawford needed to leave Arum for the fight to be made.

Most people agree that Spence has been the one ducking. He's talked about A-side, other side of the street, yadda, yadda, yadda. Create a poll if you disagree.

8. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    Arum has always been the obstacle, and why do you think Spence said those things, because Arum was doing everything possible to push the narrative that TC deserved a 50/50 split or worse , that he was the A-side fighter. Lol

Most people agree that its Spence fault, the other half believe its Arums fault, fact of the matter is were still waiting for them to fight and its closer to happening right now then it ever has been now that TC has left your uncle bob. Hell, TC even blames uncle bob for not securing him the Spence fight and thats all the proof i need no poll needed.

9. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    It's marinating.

Rilz likes this.
  10. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Crawford also claimed racism and unfair treatment when he's made more money than Spence as a TR fighter fighting crappy competition. Only Pac made more money under Arum in the modern era.

The lawsuit came from an angry place because Arum publicly stated Crawford couldn't draw flies and was costing the company money. Arum would have made the fight in a heartbeat if Spence was willing to fight. The old man loves money and only a Spence would have made money.

Like I said, only one making any excuses was Spence.

box33 likes this.
  11. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    He made more money and also lost his company alot of money which is why Bob was so willing to let him go. Like i said....

12. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Spence the only one making excuses. Fact.

:deal:

13. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015

14. box33

Jul 25, 2021
    Yes agreed,

Perhaps delaying the fight was the applied strategy employed by Spence as i know he definitely was never eager or in any rush to fight Crawford before,

It's a lot easier to go through the gauntlet of fighter's who you know are not on that level as yourself, with You being far ahead in most categories & You are expected to run through effectively as opposed to the "Other" Guy waiting for you across the street,

Almost delaying the inevitable, either way i believe now is the time with Spence holding the Cards as planned in his favour during the Negotiations.

15. box33

Jul 25, 2021
    Crawford himself has stated that he wouldn't go for anything but 50/50 & not Arum,

He has also said in the past many times he would be okay with not fighting Spence as he doesn't need him for his Legacy,

The probability of Arum blocking the fight as opposed to the other side is very low in this case knowing both of their History.