Crawford is basically a 34 year old elite prospect

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Slyk, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Old?? I'm much younger than you old man. You troll and argue with posters 95% of the time that you post

2. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    What can Top Rank do with TC? FORCE PBC guys to fight him? Promoters need to have cross promotion and work together dumbass. Are ytou going to disagree with that? That it's better when promoters work together? Are you against that?

Top rank sucks, but they are just as bad as everyone else. Pull your tongue outta PBC butthole cleetus...

3. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    You are in your 50's you senile ol turd... you even said it once. And no, I actually rarely talk w/ 95% of the posters. Most i get along with. You and about 5 others are just board garbage that I have no reason to be civil with.

4. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    In my 50s???:risas3::risas3::risas3: You damn fool, I'm not even close to being 50 you're off by more than a decade. You will lie and say anything just to be heard. You're old as hell and are bitter and troll 95% of the time.

5. Goose

Goose Russian oligarch Full Member

Mar 2, 2005
    DoubleJab666 likes this.
  6. Banana-Rama

Banana-Rama Active Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2015
    Why didn't he leave then after seeing other fighters fail to get the big fights with Arum? Do you think he is just dumb and naive? No, I will tell you why, because Crawford was more than happy with his lot in life. Happy taking easy fights for easy money.

7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Trying to be loyal but dumb as well like pac who did the same thing.

Alo2006 likes this.
  8. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Crawford may very well beat Spence but not even he himself believes that which is why he prices himself out

9. boxingjunky

boxingjunky Member Full Member

Nov 8, 2020
    yea ok

10. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    Ye Crawfords best win is probably Postol .. Indongo wouldn't beat him, Khan & Brook are part timers now & shells of what they were, Gamboa was significantly undersized & no one can seriously say with a straight face that horn is better than Postol.. it's Postol.. that's it? Despite him to date having a 13 year career over 3 weights with all that competition to choose from.. that is a weak as fk all told.. Postol is good but he was soundly beaten not long after by a novice Scotsman with 3 years experience & 12 fights under his belt LOL.. yet when he did it no one was crowning him boxings number one were they? Crawford is an obvious weight grifter too , meaning he has outweighed most of his opponents to date… none of this smacks of 'p4p' for me.. you can have all the talent in the world but substance matters… he is an excellent fighter no doubt but i've always thought he was a bit overplayed. He certainly never proved to me that he deserves to be seen as the sports best considering his unwillingness to push the size boundaries & face a murderers row.. interesting too that a lot of his joy boys are deflecting and trying to crown him with wins he hasn't got to compensate for it.. over i.e Taylor etc.. would , could & should means fk all..

11. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Explains a lot him living in Alaska like Sarah Palin. They don’t make them to bright there that’s for sure.

Pimp C likes this.
  12. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Spot on.

Pimp C likes this.
  13. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    The guy is a nothing what is referred to in Liverpool in England as a “No mark”. Total nonentity that’s why I won’t even engage him directly. The idiot is dying to engage with me but I won’t. He is such a poof.

Pimp C likes this.
  14. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    Lance is a moron from Alaska.

Pimp C likes this.
  15. PH|LLA

PH|LLA VIP Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2007
    For my money TC is p4p #1 but he is gonna start slipping. Arum failed him badly.

And saying Porter would be his best win is wrong. You have to think how Porter would be seen after Crawford whoops him and then Porter probably does nothing for the rest of his career.

Pimp C likes this.