Crawford is just like Ward- when the going gets tough, resort to cheating

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by fitzroy boy_iron mike, Apr 21, 2019.

1. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Yes

2. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Crawford is a slow starter, the same way usyk is. He doesnt actually start to attack until round 7 or so, maybe 8, when he enters in psycho mode.

Khan was going to die in the ring, in a funny way, like he always does, and I was ready to enjoy it, when that ****** quitted.

His trainer opened the door, and that quitter went out. You could see his face shining and glowing when he was asked if he could continue. Lol, he didnt even wait the 5 minutes. What a shame, I felt scammed.

KO KIDD likes this.
  3. "TKO"

"TKO" Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 23, 2007
    To say that Ward resorts to cheating when the going gets tough is ridiculous.

He does it from the opening bell!!!

Serge and fitzroy boy_iron mike like this.
  4. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Nah! I don't think that shot was intentional.

5. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    wards a level above crawford.

6. Special one

Special one Active Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    Yeah he the master of low blows, Crawford is just his apprentice!

fitzroy boy_iron mike likes this.
  7. fitzroy boy_iron mike

fitzroy boy_iron mike Active Member Full Member

Oct 26, 2005
    Completely agree

8. christo

christo Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Speak on it!

9. BoxingPurest

BoxingPurest Active Member Full Member

Mar 6, 2019
    way way way more proven!

George Crowcroft likes this.
  10. BoxingPurest

BoxingPurest Active Member Full Member

Mar 6, 2019
    Not to say he don't have it which he might but dang he needs to fight someone of note! Not a washed up once was how bout he fights Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter, Thurman,, etc.. enough of the Jeff Horns who's most notable win was an over the hill Pacman and Randall Baily or Jose Benevidez Jr who gave him a comp fight until his leg gave out,, this is a guy who barley got past Herrea guys lets not get ahead of our selves lol Ward is light years more proven than Crawford,,

11. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    This topic has made me realize how insane and delusional uk fans are. To actually argue that Crawford intentionallly hit Kahn low because he was losing his grip on the fight is ridiculous on it's own for many reasons. Then you have guys saying Kahn "didn't know" he had 5 minutes when you can clearly hear the ref telling him as much, and that Kahn DIDNT quit because the shot really hurt, and that he deserves a rematch. Just completely shameful stuff. He was getting his ass whooped from the opening Bell and Crawford never even got out of first gear. Kahn sucks, and is a *****

KO KIDD, bandeedo and dougemerypm like this.
  12. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    I wish I was a moderator because Id ban you for a month for this complete stupidity.

dougemerypm likes this.
  13. BaileyBlack

BaileyBlack New Member banned Full Member

May 31, 2018
    Let me firstly say that Crawford was easily winning the fight and would have won the fight if it continued. No doubt about it.

However, watching the fight live, even though it was only for about half-dozen occasions, it did surprise me that Khan caught Crawford clean on those occasions and Crawford did not like it.

Was the low blow deliberate, I believe so. Did Khan quit, I also believe so.

BoxingPurest likes this.
  14. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    When have you ever seen the going get tough in a crawford fight?
    I’ll wait...........
    When it was 2-2 in the Gamboa fight and then bud stepped on the gas and ended his career? Lol

TheMotorCityCobra likes this.
  15. dougemerypm

dougemerypm Active Member Full Member

Apr 15, 2017
    You act like this is the first time Crawford has been hit. It wasn't and clearly feather fisted Khan never hit Crawford enough to hurt him. Check the CompuBox numbers and you will see that Crawford hit Khan with 41% (88 of 211) of his punches and 50% (58 of 117) of his power punches Khan was at 24.2% (44 of 182) of his punches and 25.2% ( 31 of 123) of his power punches. Crawford threw less power punches yet he hit Khan with nearly double Khan's total. No need to hit Khan low as the numbers tell the story. Low blow was caused by Crawford throwing a body shot and Khan's poor footwork causing him to lunge forward. If you were going to intentionally hit someone low you would not hit him in the hip or thigh.