Crawford VS. Spence

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lepinthehood, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Lifestyle

Lifestyle True Member banned Full Member

Apr 15, 2019
    Crawford was just warming up and not out of first gear and he had him on ***** street.

I do think Spence is better though, and he would have finished Khan in 2 rounds max.

2. Brujo

Brujo Member Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Ball is in Spence's court. My prediction? He'll continue ducking.

He knows he can't KO Crawford and he sure as hell can't outbox him.

3. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    alexander is a ****ing tough *******. listen i never said you didnt know boxing ive heard this alot lately, i must ruffle a few feathers, but i reckon you will soon find you know **** all about the sport. the last paragraph is emotional baffle, spence beat a p4p boxer 12-0, lot more than crawford has done, and no im not talking about if you manage to grip this, that spence goes up and beats 154-160lbers, im saying he beats terence at 147lbs. ****wit.

bandeedo likes this.
  4. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Khan's not as fast as he used to be, but he's faster than Spence.:deal: Crawford would haul ass like he did against Postol, take zero risks and pick him apart from the outside.

Ph33rknot likes this.
  5. thegoose86

thegoose86 Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2019
    Crawford would punch spence in the leg and spence would quit.

6. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    that will be the case, spence grinds his ass down to putty!

7. Luis Fernando

Luis Fernando Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 23, 2017
    Oh, now it's "Spence beats Crawford" when in your OP, you stated Spence would 'KILL' Crawford and be pressed for murder charges?

I'm taking you up on your original post. The idea that Spence even KO's Crawford, is baffling to me but what you said, is even worse. Since there is no logic to that statement (as I've already proven).

Forget boxing! You need to take some logic courses since it doesn't seem like your strong suite.

8. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    To be honest, I don't really care. I don't like either, so its a win-win for me.:D

JordanK2406 likes this.
  9. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    sorry if i made a slightly dramatic thread with slightly dramatic predictions, im so sorry fernando. Alright Spence KO's Crawford inside 8 rounds, he doesnt literally kill him, because you know its in a ring with officials and i think the ref will step in before that happened. You absolute donut.

10. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    i dont mind either, i prefer spence, but either way i think its a super fight. and there arent many around to be made atm.

11. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    ive always had spence winning that one, nothing has changed.

12. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    Spence couldn't cleanly KO small washed up Khan leftover in Lamont Peterson and a career 135 pounder in Mikey Garcia. Therefore, he isn't KO'ing a superior Crawford who is superior to all those guys.

I challenge you to make a case for any of those guys being more durable or more skilled than Crawford.

Ph33rknot and pacas like this.
  13. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    he stopped brook. brook > crawford. also you ever think that given the moment, the time, that top fighters bring out the best in each other, and spences best is better than crawfords best. spence did stop peterson, end of line. garcia is tough as hell in my believes, crawford would have been stopped brutally taking that many shots. Okay?

14. Luis Fernando

Aug 23, 2017
    You mean the same Brook who was coming off a career ending eye-injury? Seriously? Are you seriously using that as an argument? Is Crawford coming off such a devastating injury? Didn't think so!

Spence got a retirement stoppage against Peterson, couldn't cleanly knock him out. Which speaks volumes about Spence's lack of power to do the same to a prime Crawford.

You still have to present a case on HOW Garcia is tougher than Crawford. You are aware that Garcia has been dropped before whilst Crawford has not? So what's your next excuse?

Garcia isn't as tough as you think he is. It's more down to Spence's featherfisted lack of power as to why he couldn't even drop Garcia, not Garcia's toughness.

pacas likes this.
  15. lepinthehood

Aug 27, 2011
    we will soon see mr man. thats all im going to say. mr fernando you are a prophet get yourself in kirks league, you know alot about boxing, carry on with yourself.