Cyclone loses Conrad Cummings....

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by lencoreastside, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Amazing one

Amazing one Active Member Full Member

Jan 14, 2013
    Interesting the part from Mick Conlan associating Josh Taylor with MTK, Taylor has since denied it but why did Mick Conlan post it. What is actually going on. Cyclone just sign Chris Billam-Smith, Bakole & Easton so surely they're not in that big a trouble?

It's all weird, not sure it sits right. Taylor has biggest test in just over a month & than's spouted. Mmm!

2. BigDoofus

BigDoofus Active Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2016
    Do you think that Shane training Frampton had nothing to do with the fact that he is Barry's son?

3. moog

moog Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Of course and it was imo it was wrong the way Barry used his position to leverage the situation to his sons advantage. If Bakole does what Billy Nelson expects better watch he doesn't end up with Shane too

4. billy nelson

billy nelson the fighting scots gym Full Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Moog your adding two plus two and making five again, Martin won't be going anywhere to get coached by anyone else

5. moog

Mar 12, 2012
    I hope not. Points not a pop at you it's fact Barry has form for signing a world class talent and then that fighter leaves his trainer and goes with his son. I hope you don't get shafted the same way, especially as Shane's fighters are leaving him on mass at the moment.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  6. billy nelson

billy nelson the fighting scots gym Full Member

Jan 9, 2009
    I don't know we're you get if there class fighters shane needs to train them, fighters decide who trains them and visa versa

7. moog

Mar 12, 2012
    Never said if they are a top fighter Shane has to train them !

I have no doubt Martin is better off with you my point was when Barry was involved in a world class talent in Frampton he Carl suddenly left his trainer to go with Barry's son.

8. Fhaggis

Fhaggis Active Member Full Member

Oct 12, 2016
    It's out of order conlan doing that, true or false! Josh has already said it's not true. I took paddy Barnes of twitter with with all his anti-cyclone pish.

For what it's worth I think frampton has made a mistake moving coaches, particularly Moore, at this stage in his career.

9. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    What objection does Paddy Barnes have to Cyclone? Whats his beef with them?

10. Fhaggis

Oct 12, 2016
    Need to ask him that.

11. DavidJames

DavidJames Active Member Full Member

Mar 15, 2016
    All this Cyclone hating and people leaving cannot be over nothing. No smoke without fire.

Billy - you are their number 1 fan on this forum but I also wouldnt be shocked if your heavyweight was offered a move to London to train with Shane if he looks like going places....

And saying trainers chose the fighters I was led to believe that fighters like Taylor were told they MUST train with Shane to sign with them??

12. Fhaggis

Oct 12, 2016
    Led to believe the had to train with Shane by who?

13. moog

Mar 12, 2012
    He made a joke about Cyclone and dud cheques. He is obviously aware of what's happened between Carl Frampton and them, and being his pal having a pop at them as he thinks their owed it.

14. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    Paddy Barnes is just a total wanker, thinks he's better than he is and reckons himself to be a comedian on Tyson Fury's level.

He pretty much lost his last fight. Can't wait until he gets sparked out. The disrespect that the likes of Conlan and Barnes are showing to a legend like Barry McG is pretty pathetic.

Pissed myself when OD ripped Barnes on Twitter even though it was a little below the belt. Barnes had it coming the little dwarf.

Fhaggis likes this.
  15. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Is Conlon bad mouthing McGuigan now too? WTF? (Mick Conlon I assume - whats he been saying?).