Dan Raffael had Wilder winning against Fury

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Gennady, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Ted Stickles

Ted Stickles Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Wilder won theee rounds in that fight

The Long Count and Bustajay like this.
  2. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    He is the US version of Gareth A Davis from the UK who always has the Brits winning. Naturally biased hogwash -- they report in a manner that pleases their employers.

3. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    He ate the blue pill AND the red pill.

Then he ate Morpheus.

Booker18, Xplosive and It's Ovah like this.
  4. Bensub

Bensub Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    114-112 Fury. Fat Dan needs views and attention to keep him relevant in his job. Nothing more than that.

5. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    Dan Rafael had Wilder winning 116-113?

What is he auditioning to be a professional judge for Canelo? That is a joke of a scorecard

Oreet Cha!, gmurphy and Bustajay like this.
  6. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Yes, he's completely devalued his brand, and the endless excuses are only further stamping it into the mud. Wilder would have done better to keep quiet after the fight the way Fury has; instead he reminds people day in and day out of how badly he felt he dropped the ball. There's only so much damage control for such misguided self-destruction.

The Long Count and madballster like this.
  7. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    another race motivated poster, can we start banning these people a lot quicker

and you can earn points from "ducking punches", part of the scoring criteria for boxing is defending.

Oreet Cha! likes this.
  8. northpaw

northpaw Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I literally don't understand how he came up with that score?
    If Fury was given the two knockdown points back, Wilder
    would've won 116-115????? Huh?????

9. Official Scorecard

Official Scorecard Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Dan can be bought with one mcdonalds menu, or 3 more likely... He's been a journalist ***** since forever and I don't know why whould he ever be taken seriously by the boxing fans. There's many youtube channels doing a lot better work. When you think about it, it's just like CCN degenerates compared to the objective and idenpendent news websites and youtube channels. I had Fury winning all the rounds exceot for those in which he got knocked down. I wouldn't mind giving Wilder 3 rounds, although I can't see it. 4 rounds for Wilder would already be reaching too much.

gmurphy likes this.
  10. Official Scorecard

Official Scorecard Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Ps: compubox punch states were way off since the beginning. They always find a way tohelp ghe A side bfighter. If interested in real punch counts go take a look at artorias boxing videos, they afe way more precise.

11. Holler

Holler Doesn't appear to be a paid matchroom PR shill Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    I think he needs access to Haymon fighters or he doesn't have any content.

Bensub likes this.
  12. J Griz 757

J Griz 757 Arturo "Thunder" Gatti Full Member

Mar 1, 2008
    You're right. Any real hardcore fan / dedicated fighter knows that's the championship code, especially when you're the challenger (yes I know Tyson is technically the "lineal" champ still just hear me out) away from home.

At the end of the day my guess is Tyson took a chance playing to the judging style that appreciates making the opponent miss, ring generalship, with just enough activity to try to edge rounds.

I think Tyson made a green mistake in not being more aggressive, but when you had guys like PBF, and further back Duilio Loi (it's stretch Tyson knows his history like this) who made careers out of the art of hitting and not getting hit, maybe he's motivated more by trying to going that route. Tyson fought Wilder very much like he did W.K.

Tyson should have gotten the decision, but we know boxing is corrupt and winning by a slim margin is usually not enough to get an official win. Draw or not, Tyson Fury should hold his head high, as he forced me and many others to be a believer in him seriously being back on the world stage that night.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    slender4 likes this.
  13. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Those Fury Zigeuner fans remind me of the Hillary lovers..................unable to accept defeat, I guess you Tommies can scream at the sky some more...

This so called Boxing Genius Fury got put on his azz twice and got his face all busted up but according to you idiots he won the fight because he threw 2 punches a round with zero sauce behind it.......goofing around gets you zero points.......Fury lost the fight in the first half because he played it safe beyond safe afraid to get clipped, he pulled out the draw in the second half but got himself almost KO'ed once he opened up.......in other words if he would have fought more aggressively earlier he would have kissed the mat some more or be potentially ko'ed in the process..........I guess he took that so called bum/fraud Wilder a lot more serious than the rest of his ******ed fans.

Fury is a feather fisted spoiler afraid to engage against someone who throws puncher punches, fact, and tries to steal the fight with doing the absolute minimum.......it will never work on the highest level for long.

BTW, that was Dusseldorf Fury facing Wilder, when they re match he will fight exactly the same, he plateaued , that is the best he will ever look.................the problem for him will be always when forced to open up he will get put on his azz again ........if Wilder gets more disciplined with the right Fury will go in a shell even more.

Boxing is a business and there is simply more money to be made fighting in the US............and both Fury and Wilder can take the judges out of the equation scoring KO's...............but , again, a aggressive Fury gets counted out against Wilder in the re match and thats why he is going to stink the joint out again.

red_roo and Staminakills like this.
  14. Bollywooden

Bollywooden Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 8, 2014
    He didn't lose though, it was a draw.
    Most felt Fury won 9 of 12, if he gets knocked down once he'll win because Wilder is broadly incapable of winning rounds against him.

15. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    ^

LOL, he did not win no matter what "most "felt, it means jack, the records reads a draw in a stinker of a fight where Fury did the absolute minimum to take the belt and he failed.............he cannot open up against Wilder from the get go, get it, he will be put to sleep so he is going to put everybody to sleep again while claiming to win the event but loosing the fight......same thing with those VK fans, Lewis carved him up like a Thanksgiving dinner and the result will be TKO6 forever.

red_roo and Staminakills like this.