Dan Raffael had Wilder winning against Fury

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Gennady, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Bollywooden

Bollywooden Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 8, 2014
    Sounds to me like you're predicting another robbery because Fury doesn't stop Wilder.

Possible, but I suspect Fury doesn't get knocked down next time and wins handily on the cards.

2. ILikeBoxingForRealz

ILikeBoxingForRealz Active Member Full Member

Nov 29, 2018
    I had it 115-111 for Tyson. Besides the 2 knock downs, Fury boxed his ears off, regardless of only landing 84 (I believe) punches.

3. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    What does Vitali have to do with Fury you pathetic pillock. You sound like a privileged threatened Spastic when you write.

4. The Long Count

The Long Count Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Wilder got exposed on the big stage that’s the bottom line. Many boxing people knew he couldn’t box, so he wasn’t exposed to them, but he was being hyped non stop to get the casuals to buy in, he got his big fight and what everyone witnessed was a fat 6’9 giant gone for 3 years on booze and coke move around the ring like Ali and tap dance on Wilder’s face for 10 rounds.
    Bomb squad more like stooge squad

Oreet Cha! likes this.
  5. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    I don't think Fury is really that bothered about the draw, to be honest. It's certainly not eating him up from inside like it seems to be doing to Wilder. After all, no one seriously expected a come-back Fury to last the distance, let alone 'draw' with the HW champion of the world in the champ's own backyard. Forget who you thought really won or lost, that official result alone is embarrassing enough.

red_roo, Holler and Oreet Cha! like this.
  6. Exposed15

Exposed15 TKO8 Full Member

May 13, 2015
    He’s nothing but a newsbot.

He also on the same night had Hurd 3-0 up on Welborn.

7. Xplosive

Xplosive Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Wilder musta sent that morbidly obese **** some cookies in the mail or something.

8. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
    He had Donaire beating Rigo

9. bailey

bailey VIP Member Full Member

Dec 11, 2009
    I'm surprised anyone saw Wilder winning 8 rounds but each to their own.

Still it will give some of the posters on here something to hold on to lol

10. Lesion of Doom

Lesion of Doom Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2015
    That's a bad card, and no I don't think it has to do with race. I'm a Wilder fan and scored it 9-3 for Fury. He controlled the action, made the fight on his terms and outlanded Wilder slightly. I think 8-4 would be perfectly fine as well.

If someone scored it 7-5 and thus a draw, I also wouldn't consider it a robbery. Too much benefit of the doubt to Wilder, but not an indefensible outcome. Rafael's scorecard, however, would constitute a robbery result. You really can't find that many Wilder rounds.

Holler likes this.
  11. OpinionOfACasual

OpinionOfACasual Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 3, 2017
    @Gil Gonzalez

How did you score rounds to Wilder?

He wasn't landing.

12. McGrain

McGrain Diamond Dog Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Dan Rafael is ****ing ******ed.

13. miniq

miniq Tyson Fury Undisputed HW Champion 18/5/24 banned Full Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Fury will win every round in the rematch and stop Wilder late

14. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    lol Donkey couldn't even beat the inactive drug-ravaged suicidal shell of Fury's grandfather's shadow's shot ghost who literally hadn't fought anyone with a pulse in 3 years. Let that sink in.

This content is protected

West of Hollywood likes this.
  15. Farooq

Farooq Member banned Full Member

Nov 13, 2018
    You mean ESPN is in the tank for Wilder just like Brits and people like you in the tank for Fury? Wilder picked Fury because AJ ducked him an Wilder knows he could get a pay day from fighting Fury. As I said and will say again. Fury boxed circles round Wilder? By doing what? Landing 84 punches in 12 rounds? Wilder was confused and Tyson was running. Which one is worse?