Dana White Says No PRIDE Show

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by boxingcar, Jun 28, 2007.

1. SweetScienceFan

SweetScienceFan Member Full Member

May 11, 2007
    I am not really into name dropping or revealing who I am. Not that I am anyone special. Let's just say that I know a good bit of the american fighters who have fought in pride. I have trained with most of the well known american fighters in UFC and Pride at one time or another. As well as some real beasts that nobody really knows about that fight on the minor circuits.

2. Nuke

Nuke Full Length Member Full Member

Feb 22, 2005
    name drop some of these "hidden gems" then. Honestly I don't care who you are, I would be interested in following the careers of some young up and comers.

3. Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky Hardcore......to the max! Full Member

Jun 17, 2007
  4. SweetScienceFan

SweetScienceFan Member Full Member

May 11, 2007
    I will give two guys about to enter MMA that you should look out for. Look out for Johny Hendricks and Jake Rosholt. Two amazing wrestlers out of Oklahoma State who are about to break into MMA.

5. Beebs

Beebs Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 21, 2007
    Team Takedown could end up being the next Team Quest or Team RAW, they are starting with younger guys, who are more acclimated to MMA through at least knowing about it whereas the other teams were starting from scratch more or less, and have arguable more talented wrestlers (in terms of folkstyle, although they would probably be just as apt to follow in the other guys success in the International styles if they so chose as they have 3 Junior national championships in Freestyle between the two of them, which again has to do with them being younger)

Plus you're leaving out Eric Bradley, who has a college boxing title, whatever that means, he might be the one with the most early succes.

With that said, the class action lawsuit against DSE by the former fighters of Pride is, I suspect, a major obstacle to getting everything under control, do you know any insider (or even outsider) information on that?

6. scurlaruntings

scurlaruntings ESB 2002 Club Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Yeah its called K1 HERO`s remember you heard it here first!:yep

7. jimmie

jimmie Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    :lol: I didnt know it.