Dave Allen - This ends badly

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    To old bums bashing each other up - I’ve given up worrying about Prices health and Brown is a mess. Let them crack on with it if they must.

2. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Browne is too trash even for Pricey to fight now IMO. Also he got iced by Allen, I don't see how they can justify Price schooling Allen and then fighting the guy Allen actually managed to stop.

3. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Price Vs Browne lmao, if Price gets this fight he is a lucky man. Easy money and a KO to add to his highlight reel.

Hope it does happen, I could do with winning some easy money at the bookies.

4. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Kash would be a good test to see his level, if he loses then time for Dave to retire.

5. NasalSpray

NasalSpray Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Are we all thinking Dave Allen is closet gay? Not that there is anything wrong with it but would explain his strange behaviour if he is hiding such a big secret. He doesn't put up any photos with sexy girls like Koogan does on social media. All the photos are with young skinny men

This content is protected

Erik and N17 like this.
  6. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Kash Ali would beat Allen, Allen would then say he lacked the motivation for such a fight. In the probable event of that happening the interviewer would have a duty to the sport to look Allen in the eyes and ask "but I thought you were a fighting man, anywhere, anytime? You have been given yet another opportunity to box on TV and you can't be motivated?" For me David Price derailed the Allen train to such an extent that it's over, that was supposed to be a peak condition Allen, The White Rhino in his prime, Price took him to school and left him on a stretcher.

Heisenberg, Clarence Gianni and alpo1 like this.
  7. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    If I was eddie I'd be trying to maximise the potential of a rare scenario (Allen's popularity + plus the controversy from Kash vs Price) which allows making big money from D list fighters by doing Allen vs Kash. Kash would most likely win to setup a grudge match vs Pricey.

Both fights'd give good retirement contributions for Allen and Price, and Matchroom would make good money from pants fighters.

EJC83 likes this.
  8. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    I would actually happily watch those freakshows too!

Wizbit1013 and alpo1 like this.
  9. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Kash is with Hobson so Allen could easily fight him but it’s hardly Sky Sports Saturday Fight Night main event material.

10. NasalSpray

NasalSpray Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Dave Allen will never be main event again, 6pm Facebook stream before the main card starts

11. hammertime

hammertime Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2013

Living the dream with his stable of immature schoolboys

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  12. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013

There isn't a post above questioning Daves preferences, after seeing that tattoo I'm actually questioning them too.

It doesn't bother me personally, I don't discriminate against any group of people but it's the old "one protests too much".

I have never seen Dave Allen with a girlfriend, he is 27 years old and all we have seen him doing is licking his Nans head.

Hanging around with young skinny lads, cuddling them and now tattoos that are not only idiotic but awful work.

What a moron, maybe David Price punches harder then we all thought.

13. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013

I'm starting to think the same thing.

14. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    Is that actually a tattoo? It looks like it’s just been drawn on his finger with a bookies pen!

ryanm8655, Brixton Bomber and N17 like this.
  15. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2017
    As my old man would say, Dave Allen is ‘as bent as a nine bob note’

Erik and Brixton Bomber like this.