DAVID HAYE: "Tony Bellew has got under my skin in fight build-up. I am gonna really destroy him"

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Joshua Rubinstein, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Joshua Rubinstein

Joshua Rubinstein New Member banned Full Member

Jan 30, 2017
  2. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    I will enjoy watching the highlight reel that KO Haye will put on for us.

3. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    I know it won't happen but I'd love Bellew to beat Haye, truth is Haye should win early.

Panda Danga and Mr Icaman like this.
  4. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 25, 2015
    You can get 10/1 on Haye first round KO.

joegray and Sugar 88 like this.
  5. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I genuinely can't understand how anyone could root for Bellew to win anything. I'd hate to see that **** win a church raffle.

He'd be absolutely insufferable if he won and boxing needs to see him silenced so the top fighters can actually go at it.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  6. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    Bellew is indeed insufferable and very difficult to listen to most of the time, but at least he isn't deluded like Haye and doesn't treat his OWN FANS with disdain.

Two Shakes likes this.
  7. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Why the Haye hate? Did he say no to you? Did you ask to be number 201 and he just turned around and laughed?

All makes sense now.:roto2gaydude:

8. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    Does Haye treat his own fans with disdain? I'm not sure he does. He just wishes he was someone else - some bigshot Hollywood type. That's annoying but Bellew is on another plain in my book, people like him need a stool over the head.

9. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    Why are you following me again?

And to answer your question (something that you don't do it seems), I already made a thread on why David Haye is a pretender. Maybe you should go read it, you might learn something that's actually true about your hero!

10. Two Shakes

Two Shakes Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2008
    The word you're looking for is PLANE, and i'd take Bellews **** talk over Haye's delusion any day of the week.

Interesting that you and several others base your predictions for this fight on your personal dislike of those from a city on the banks of the Mersey estuary.

Grow up FFS

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  11. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    I like Bellew's bravado but that's all it is. The only question marks are around Haye's long inactivity and lack of recent rounds. Other than that this would be a mismatch.

12. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    LOL I agree but to me he's the lesser of two evils.

Bellew is a tit and I'd much rather watch Haye box but just seeing Haye rubs me up the wrong way.

What annoys me with Haye is he had the ability to become one of Britain's greatest boxers imo, but he preferred the tacky British Z list celebrity lifestyle. A

Panda Danga and Sugar 88 like this.
  13. liger1992

liger1992 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Haye lost it completely in the press conference.

14. Grooveongreg

Grooveongreg Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Agree Haye and Hamed both biggest wastes of talent from these shores. Very frustrating.

Big egos and insecurities the over riding factor here. To be the best you have to accept defeat sometime and move forward. Neither of those able to do it

Unfortunately for Haye he's in between weights and no matter how talented he is there's no replacement for displacement. He would never rein supreme in the HW division he's too small

15. Sugar 88

Feb 4, 2012
    Geographical plain, abstract plane the the phrase works just as well although I'd attribute my spelling to listening to too much of the The 7th Plain this week which is ironically quite abstract.

I think you're underestimating how deluded Tony is, he think because he beat some overhyped bum beater for a vacant title that he's suddenly 'the man'. He isn't as he'll find that out if he returns to cruiserweight and fights one of the many talented fighters there.

As for making my prediction based on a dislike of Scousers you couldn't be more wrong. Naturally there is good and bad in all but the city does in many ways foster an annoying laddy culture that I don't like and that Bellew is representative of. Anyway it has nothing to do with that. From a boxing perspective no rational person could really justify giving Bellew a chance, the fact I think he's a ***** and am looking forward to him being shut up is irrelevant. He's outgunned in every department.

lawslaw likes this.