DAVID HAYE: "Tony Bellew has got under my skin in fight build-up. I am gonna really destroy him"

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Joshua Rubinstein, Feb 27, 2017.

1. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    I already refuted your first point previously but obviously you didn't understand, so let me say this again and hope for some miracle that it registers.

Nobody in their right minds consider Valuev a top HW. As far as HW reigns go it's almost as bad as Haye's, in fact the only reason he even got the strap in the first place is because he robbed a 76 y/o Holyfield in one of the most disgraceful decisions in history.

I didn't use the ring to suit me as you suggested, I listed a bunch of who I considered to be top HW's at the time, who were also listed by the ring. Had I just copied the ring rankings I would have also listed people who were in no way top HW's at the time too like Valuev, Boytsov and Dimitrenko.

The sad fact is really that Bellew will be Haye's 2nd best win at HW, that's how weak his HW run was.

2. lawslaw

lawslaw Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    OH dear, you really do not comprehend English do you? let me break it down into little simple pieces so you prove to the forum you do have a double digit I.Q:

* Fact * You have not refuted my first point.

My first point was: Valuev was ranked as a top 10 heavyweight in the late 2000's, according to RING.

That is factual statement. It is not possible to refute as it is a FACT. If you look up ring rankings for the period you will see he does indeed get ranked by RING at this time. So how is it possible to refute something that is a FACT?

You truly are a moron. I love how you keep proving to the rest of the forum how simple you are, keep it up kid, you are hilarious!

3. williams7383

williams7383 TKO 6 Klit Lickers Full Member

Jun 15, 2009
    This sir is spot on.. You win the Internet.

Scousers... Living proof that incest amongst rats is rife

4. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    Coming from someone who's family tree probably resembles a stump.

5. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    This is getting tiresome now, it's like talking to a child.

The argument was NEVER about whether The Ring ranked Valuev at HW or not, and for some reason you have tried to turn it into that. I never once said Valuev wasn't ranked by the ring. Show me where I said he wasn't ranked by the ring?

6. Twentyman

Apr 20, 2016
    This content is protected

According to Bellew these are lies mate. He says himself that his mother is black so obviously he's not gonna tolerate racial abuse either.

7. lawslaw

Sep 10, 2016
    Well Johnny Nelson said he heard some comments, though directed at Ohara Davies...which Kugan later agreed he heard also. So there was definitely racial abuse out there. The fact that Tony Bellew can deny it happened so categorically is ridiculous. How can he pretend to have heard every single word and shout made throughout that whole conference!?! He will do anything to defend his scummy scally mates.

8. Twentyman

Apr 20, 2016
    I'll have a look for these comments by Nelson and Kugan.

I'd just be very surprised. I live near Liverpool, work there a lot, I have lots of Scouse friends. It isn't the kind of place that tolerates prejudice. I'm not saying someone wouldn't shout something racist (that could happen anywhere), but what I am saying is, that person would get dealt with by the people around them and Bellew certainly wouldn't protect them.

Two Shakes likes this.
  9. Twentyman

Apr 20, 2016
    Hope you don't mind me using your quote on this thread mate, but scousers seem to be a fair target on here.

I'd come down on anyone who was being racist, but it's bang out of order when it's thrown about the other way and people are falsely accused of it.

10. lawslaw

Sep 10, 2016
    Well bensub is talking rubbish as usual. Just because he hasn't 'heard' anything doesn't mean there wasn't. There can be no way any single person can hear EVERYTHING shouted at that presser, impossible.

Let me make it clear, it is OK for bensub to say he didn't hear one racist comment, it is not OK for him to categorically deny ANY occurred. In that environment it would be impossible to hear EVERY comment made. Anyone claiming otherwise, is in all honesty, deluded.

To prove the point Kugan said he didn't hear anything at the actually presser, he only heard it when he played the video back after.

David Haye, Johnny Nelson and Kugan are all lying then.....lol OK.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  11. Twentyman

Apr 20, 2016
    Looky looky man was shouted out. As mentioned on another thread that could have a racial undertone I'll admit or it could be referencing that he looked cheap and tacky wearing sunglasses indoors. I don't think the idiot should have shouted it though.

The N word wasn't used tho as previously posted.

12. lawslaw

Sep 10, 2016
    You or anybody there can't say it wasn't used, only they didn't hear it.

Impossible to say otherwise.

13. lawslaw

Sep 10, 2016
    The term Looky Looky/Lucky Lucky is really just a modern day version of Golly

If I called someone a gollyw** though, I could hardly defend it by saying I was actually referencing the jam he spreads on his toast.

14. Jobo1878

Jobo1878 Active Member Full Member

Mar 12, 2011
    Autocorrect for you, and Im sure you were the one that brought up "96 zombies" in another thread.

Worm of a person.

15. lawslaw

Sep 10, 2016
    OH!! So we need to take the number 96 out of circulation from use in English, in case we upset a scouser?

Seriously? GTFO, and close the door behind you.