David Haye training problems?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by robpalmer135, Feb 9, 2008.

1. robpalmer135

robpalmer135 Obsessed with Boxing banned

Jun 29, 2007
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI0adR3Lnos[/url]

After about 30 secs into this video steve bunce says something about all sort of rumours about haye. any idea what those rumours are?

2. kurt2006

kurt2006 Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Bunce can make anything and everything up. He is known for forever talking ****.

Probably problems making the weight although he did say after JMM he was going to keep training so he would not have to shed too much weight if a fight against Macca came off.

3. dan-b

dan-b Guest

Steve Bunce.:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

4. faisal

faisal Hoolios daddy Full Member

Feb 24, 2007
    bunce does a nice job sucking macrenellis ****

5. kurt2006

Mar 5, 2006
    Not just Maccas he loves cocks of all Warren fighters as they come with free ringside VIP passes and he gets the opportunity to visit Enzo C's gymn and be a friend of the 'stars'.

6. Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison Active Member Full Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Bunce was one the main purveyors of the Mayweather rumours in the lead up to the Hatton fight.

The man is woefully inept in his role of boxing pundit. I seriously think I would do a far better job and I admittedly do not know that much about boxing.

I sincerely hope this is another Bunce brain fart because I'd hate to see Haye struggle with an injury against Macaranelli.

7. dwilson

dwilson Guest

Bunce was also the main guy speading the rumours of Mormeck not being in the right frame of mind before the Haye fight and kept saying how great Haye was and how that was the night Haye woud prove his dominance. *****.

8. robpalmer135

robpalmer135 Obsessed with Boxing banned

Jun 29, 2007
    Yeh anyone hat listend to the show know what he was talking about?

9. dwilson

dwilson Guest

Im a big Haye fan and I hope he ko's Macca and agreed Bunce is a **** but how do you know Macca is sahitting it?

10. kurt2006

Mar 5, 2006
    Found behind Enzos gymn just after the Haye fight was announced.

This content is protected

(second time this picture has come in use for this forum)

11. joekirkbycobra

joekirkbycobra King Of The Ring Full Member

Jan 4, 2008
    and he'd do the same if he was talking to haye only off hayes ****

12. dwilson

dwilson Guest

Why would Haye leave his soiled pants behind Enzo's gym. I'm not saying Hayes scared, he just cant control his bowels.

13. Steve Fox

Steve Fox Guest

That means nothing, you can find those behind Enzo's gym every day of the week. It's a gypsy thing.

14. kurt2006

Mar 5, 2006
    I guess PBF must have been hanging around as well. No one else would leave a tip in soiled pants.

15. Danny

Danny Guest

If there is problems with Haye's training, then I reckon it will be weight-making difficulties, but anyway, weight-making troubles or not, Haye will make 200lbs & then KO Maccarinelli.

Enzo has cited Haye's defeat to Thompson quite a lot in the build-up & I think that in itself is a mistake. If Maccarinelli really thinks he going in with the boxer who lost to Thompson, then he's in for a very rude awakening indeed!

Haye has impved ten-fold since the loss to Thompson, but most importantly, the loss made David realised you have to sacrifice, give everything, no messing about, it's all or nothing!

The loss to Thompson was a precious learning curve. One that served Haye well.