David Lemieux vs Jermall Charlo

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, Nov 13, 2017.

1. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    It took time for Charlo to beat a cripple! Lemule by KO! But maybe the ref allows Charlo to hit Lemieux’s pubic zone, then anything can happen! But maybe Lemule gets robbed on the cards?!

:eek:

lefthandlead likes this.
  2. mafioso

mafioso Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 10, 2013
    im a big fan of david but no way does he handle jermal jabs

Pimp C and Barrera like this.
  3. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Featherfisted Jermall really lucked out that his first opponent was a gimp at MW, and even then he couldn't outright stop him. Lemieux has a better chin than Trout, who touched Jermall, a lot, and with David it only takes one shot, and he can get inside relatively well, its not like Rosado and N'Dam have bad jabs, if need be he can walk through Charlo's jab like its nothing. Here's a sneak preview of the fight, Jermall will literally have his face torn off like poor Guerrero did.
    This content is protected

lefthandlead and mirkofilipovic like this.
  4. JohnnyDrama99

JohnnyDrama99 Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 24, 2012
    He has the power to....but Charlo has a difficult style and an advantage with speed and skills

Pimp C likes this.
  5. lefthandlead

lefthandlead Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 1, 2010
    David is the second best middleweight in my opinion. I believe he flatlines both brothers and Canelo. The only middle he can't beat is GGG.

Also the early defeats don't really mean too much. Plenty of great fighters lost early in there career. Make the fight, with fair conditions and David KO's him bad.

6. Jambon

Jambon Active Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Canelo should be able to run away even better against Lemieux then he did against GGG. And he would not have an incredible jabbing machine in front of him preventing him from throwing punches. Charlo, while being a very sound boxer, as more chances to be flattened out against Lemieux in my opinion.

7. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I briefly saw the unmistakable signs of fear in Jermallo's eyes when peg-leg cripple Heiland backed him up against the ropes. Heiland was in no shape to fight that night, he was moving around that ring like a drunk with 2 prosthetic legs trying to navigate his way across an inflatable castle. Stephen Hawking would've beat that version of Heiland.

This content is protected

alexland likes this.
  8. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
  9. Manfred

Manfred Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 22, 2011
    Charlo will completely dismantle Lemieux. When yall get through talking, Charlo is on his way to becoming the middleweight champion and bringing some real skill back to boxing. He has the whole package.

yeyo monster and Pimp C like this.
  10. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Lemieux would knock Charlo out. Lemieux is not a cripple! Jacobs and Charlo should fight ASAP, but Jacobs is afraid of him..............

11. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Trout is a better fighter than Lemieux much better in fact, Lemieux was never close to being top 10 P4P rated like Trout was after he beat Cotto, infact he might have been ranked in the top 10 I'm not sure. Lemieux spends too much time loading up trying to land big shots while he's doing that Charlo will be controlling range be outworking peppering him with his superior jab and outboxing him. Also lets not act like lemieux has an iron chin Charlo can hurt him and stop him. Also Charlo isn't feather fisted and Heiland doesn't have a glass jaw he's a tough SOB.

12. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    LOL im done this alone shows you how ****ing stupid pimp is and knows nothing about the sport go back to your bosses office

Lemmy has fought proven 160 ibers trout has not even fought a legit to 20 160 fighter

You dumb **** lemmy has a solid beard he only got stopped by Rubio because he was tried he was not down

He also showed how he had a good chin against a monster puncher in GGG

13. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Lemiuex has power and power is overrated and can be neutralized by superior fighters. He lost to Rubio and Alcine these two aren't world beaters. Like I said earlier, Trout is a better fighter than Lemieux and Trout's win over Cotto shits on Lemiuex's whole career. Charlo's win over Trout is better than any win Lemieux has period.

yeyo monster likes this.
  14. yeyo monster

yeyo monster Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2012
    Lemiux got beat by rubio and alcine! Sfup you stupid dumb AZZ!

Pimp C likes this.
  15. slender4

slender4 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    I was wrong about Lemieux. He's a legit contender, I wrote him off as a joke earlier, but he's much improved. Still Charlo would beat him easy. Lemieux is tough and powerful but not atheltic. He made Golovkin look like Mayweather.

Pimp C likes this.