David Price head to head with Hammer

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Price is back, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Johnny Friendly

Johnny Friendly New Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Big Truck looks more like a Tank! Come on Pricey son!

Here's Johnny likes this.
  2. boglemcneep

boglemcneep Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    I had high hopes for Price but everyone knows the first time he's hit he'll crumple and be out of there.

3. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    That feather jab, leaning back stance and stamina of a Sumo wrestler running a marathon really should have been addressed since the Teper defeat but I doubt it.

Price is simply timber waiting to fall although the inflatable hammer may not be the man to do it. I have this as 50/50 fight - if Price does not take him out within 3 rounds then he is goosed in this fight.

4. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    i don't WANT him to lose per se, but i wouldn't mind seeing it just to see PriceIsBack's reaction

lawslaw likes this.
  5. Dibbs

Dibbs Active Member Full Member

Sep 10, 2005
    The longer it goes on you would favour Hammer, especially if he back Price up. Thompson and Teper pushed Price back, made him work and unless Caldwell has addressed the stamina issue's. Price could be in a spot of bother. He needs to KO Hammer and early.

6. Price is back

Price is back E16 Canning Town banned Full Member

May 31, 2016
    Why do much hate ? You don't even know me.

7. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    What neck of the woods are you from and are you a fan of other boxers?

8. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    who said anything about hating you? you're just completely deluded and i think it'd be fun to see what you'd say if he lost

S.K likes this.
  9. boglemcneep

boglemcneep Member Full Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Come on, by the opening bell Price will have shat himself yet again and be throwing the banana jab at his own knees.

One swat of a wet fish anywhere near his coupon and he'll do the chicken dance all the way down to a canvas conga to collect his pay cheque.

The white Audley Harrisson.

lawslaw likes this.
  10. LondonRingRules

LondonRingRules Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 5, 2011
    You call other boxers hype jobs while at the same time hyping up David price, telling us all how great he is, despite the fact he's probably the biggest failure in terms of expectation to achievement since Audley.

Your delusion is very strange and I for one hope price wins for your sake, as I think you could genuinely have a mental breakdown if he gets starched again.

lawslaw likes this.
  11. Chalky

Chalky Member Full Member

Jul 18, 2016
    I expect Price to win on points in a really boring fight.

12. Here's Johnny

Here's Johnny Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Getting nervous for Price now. I agree he needs to knock Hammer out early to mid to avoid the stamina depleting and the added dangers that come with that.
    Hope he's somehow managed to get the demons out of his head that's clearly been effecting him since getting kod. Never in a million years did I think I'd see myself suggesting sports psychology but I reckon Price could have done with it. Hope so much he wins this.

13. Price is back

Price is back E16 Canning Town banned Full Member

May 31, 2016
    Price will get a early KO.

14. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Agreed, although I think it will be only as early as the 5th round

15. GTFUP

GTFUP Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2015
    Hammer got a really thick neck will have to be a huge shot to stop him I recon. He won't worry Price but can see a boring points win for Price