DAZN: Oleksandr Oleksandrovych Usyk vs. Anthony Lewis Bellew & Anthony Crolla vs. Daud Yordan RBR.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, Nov 10, 2018.

1. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Mmmm, a guy who says that bellew won ZERO rounds, is obviouly biased. And if right after telling me that he gave zero rounds to bellew, he tells me that he was biased "towards bellew", then he's telling me that he thinks that I am an idiot.

This guy in youtube is just laughing at his viewers' face.

2. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    No he's not, the first 3 were very close, and like @Mr Icaman said, most were so shocked that Bellew was hangig inthere with a guy everyone thought would dominant him from the opening bell, they tended to give him moe credit than he actually deserved. Dwyer said there was an argument to be made for both men essentially, which means he wasn't being biased, I think the people who say there isn't an argument are the ones with the closed minds and the biased ones. I scored the first three for Bellew, so this undermines my card a little, but the reality is... they were razor close rounds, hence why I said they were, and close rounds, can go either way sometimes, and this match is one of those cases.

3. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    I think Rd1 was definitely a Bellew round as Usyk was not throwing / landing one single punch.

Rd 2+3 were close and tight. Hard to call.

Rd 4, 5 clear Usyk rounds.

Rd 6 imo a Bellew round but close

Rd 7 clear Usyk round.

4. VicMcCoy

VicMcCoy Member Full Member

Nov 5, 2018
    About time he was booted. Just posts endless inane threads about boxers that he sees as a treat to Joshua.

He spends far too much time on this forum and takes it far too seriously. Imagine devoting that much time to trolling.

CST80 and Manu Badu like this.
  5. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    His right arm is bigger than his left.

VicMcCoy likes this.
  6. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    People have very short memories, go back and watch the first four rounds of Stevenson-Bellew. Tony took the first, the second was close to even, it could go either way, the 3rd Stevenson took, but the first half of it was competitive, the Bellew clearly dropped Adonis in the 4th, that should have been a 10-8 round. Watch how defensively gifted Tony is early against Stevenson, granted Tony isn't being as brave against Adonis, because he looked like a scarecrow he was so drained, and Stevenson of course had the reputation for being a murderous puncher, because he is. Regardless, KO's cause amnesia, well go and get back your memories and watch the first four again. A drained Bellew performed about as well here drained half to death against a P4P KO artist as he did when he was fully healthy against Usyk. Also to those who question his chin, look how many bombs he took in the 3rd and 4th.
    This content is protected

BoxingABC1 likes this.
  7. LeftRightDownThePipe

LeftRightDownThePipe Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Sure. Just ask Wladimir Klitschko, Oleksandr Gvozdyk, Okeksandr Usyk and The sports PFP#1 Lomachenko. And didn’t Fury recently donate his whole purse to charity??

Idiot

mirkofilipovic likes this.