DAZN USA increasing subscription price to $19.99

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, Mar 21, 2019.

1. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    A proponent of a cashless society as well, are u tony?

Furious likes this.
  2. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    Odd question.

It'll happen regardless.

3. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
    Yes, because people are idiots.

Anyway, DAZN has been an utter shambles, especially from Matchroom USA.

4. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    Why? You're not one of those conspiracy oddballs who are worried about 'them' knowing you've just spent two quid on bread and milk at Tesco are you?

5. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
    The social crediting system that has been rolled out in China will be eventually brought here, and the cashless society will be an important aspect of that. If you dare question any narrative from those who lie about weapons of mass destruction, engage in/cover up child sexual abuse then you will acquire a low credit score meaning your card wont allow you to buy certain things. If you are posting on social media something as trivial as ’Gender Fluid people are mentally ill’ then you will acquire a low score. Not to mention every single purchase you make will be monitored/stored. *waits for the incredibly stupid ’if you are doing nothing wrong then there is nothing to worry about’ response*.

Call me an oddball all you like. China is the testing ground.

Jurgen likes this.
  6. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    You're an oddball.

Furious likes this.
  7. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    How does Tony Hayers pay for his rent boys - swipe his card down their crack?

moog likes this.
  8. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    Drugs mostly.

moog and Jurgen like this.
  9. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Very good Tony :aplastao:

moog likes this.
  10. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    On a serious point though you're already putting this sort of stuff on social media (i.e. here) which is presumably linked to you via IP address, your home ISP and so on. Are you sure they're not already on to you?

11. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
    Yes, when it does get rolled out then I’ll get a low social crediting score even though I’m not a danger to anyone. It won’t just be me, it will be thousands of others who get low scores like they do in China for spreading “fake news”.

Laugh all you like, you will see the conditioning for this begin, and it will get rolled out in the not so distant future when 5g is up and running.

12. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    Wow. So what is the knock-on effect of having a 'low social crediting score?' How does that actually impact your day to day life?

13. SambaKing1993

Sep 17, 2018
    Hmm, I get the feeling you are being facetious but I’ll entertain you with an answer.

Travel bans, employers will be encouraged to not employ those with a low score, your children being rejected from certain schools, buying properties, being publicly named as a bad citizen, rejected stays in hotels, etc, etc, etc.

That’s just a few examples from China. The potential for more punishments is there, and will be inevitable.

14. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Again I'm aware that you can connect a laptop to a TV but it's still considerably less convenient and reliable than watching a traditional TV broadcast.

15. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    And how does that all happen because of using cash rather than card?

And there must be loads of people involved? I mean, if you're getting rejected from hotels, schools, houses, employment and so on. How many people are employed in those industries? There must be absolutely loads of people with access to the bad guy database!