De La Hoya vs Golovkin

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by K.D, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Bad Boy Bill

Bad Boy Bill Active Member Full Member

May 13, 2016
    Whos doing thread digging?

2. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    GGG might be distracted by Oscar’s fishnet stockings. It’s not fair to make this comparison. Oscar was world class, and a better overall fighter but he’s too small to beat a MW like GGG. GGG’s jab might be enough to bust him up. Also, GGG took Canelo’s best shots right on the chin and didn’t blink. Oscar wouldn’t be able to keep him off and would take a beating.

I was a fan of Oscar as a fighter but not as a Coke fueled cross dressing idiot. This isn’t even worth discussing. If the time machine can also shrink them down to the same size and weight, I’d take Oscar but at current sizes, he has no chance.

Hanz Cholo likes this.
  3. Hanz Cholo

Hanz Cholo Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Make it a poll.

Oscar gets killed in anything outside
    Of an exhibition .

MagicE and Aussie Invader like this.
  4. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    The type of fight GGG would take in a heart beat and his fans approve of.

MagicE, 22JM and Hanz Cholo like this.
  5. Pakkuman

Pakkuman I'm not hot. I'm just BIG. banned Full Member

Jun 26, 2019
    Golovkin punishes Oscar for 11.5 rounds before knocking him out. And that's only if Oscar doesn't no mas first.

6. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Delahoya couldn't beat Sturm in his prime, the very Sturm that ran and hid from GGG. Sturm later lost to Geale who got destroyed by GGG. After being off for all those years, if Delahoya is pretty sharp, he might make it to round 6 or seven. If GGG is angry he will do a Steve Rolls on him or a Martrosiyan. GGG can be very brutal when he wants to be.

C.J. likes this.
  7. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFLMAO But Canelo has I suppose :duh Pac man destroyed & humiliated Oscar . He got what he deserved , he wanted the winner of Marg/Cotto 1 till he saw what Tony did to Cotto. He quickly forgot that lol then picked on little Pac & Manny gave him the beating he deserved.
    Oscar wont fight anyone with a pulse its all just Bull feces:risas3:

8. pernellaaron

pernellaaron Active Member Full Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Just going to assume Prime for prime and say Golovkin by ko. Oscar was underwhelming at middleweight

9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Yeah I'm sure Gennady would LOVE to get a chance to kick Oscars ample ass lol. His brother Max would have too by the way he stared across the ring at him. It would really be a dose of Karma To beat Oscar then beat Canelo AGAIN!! but this time in MSG Ny The Mecca of Boxing

10. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Did you Really saw that fight?? Dlh looked fat not 100 % in shape, he was in better shape against Hopkins DLH was actually doing Really good until he got stopped.

11. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    I'm sure he would too He'd love to beat the **** out of the coke sniffing cross dresser who was behind Canelo's 2 "victories" I can just see that evil smile on GGGs face as he gets his retribution:boxing1 :flipa:

12. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    de la hoya is the fighter gigi would like to be, and he has not the guts to be.

de la hoya is like 1000000000 times better fighter than lil gigi, and has 10000000000 bigger balls even in stockings.

lil gigi opens tomato cans. That's all. I dont know even why people talk about him regarding anything else than that.

13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFLMAO Jeez you get sillier every day

14. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    ROFLMAO GGG would destroy Oscar SLOWLY making him pay for the Canelo robberies he orchestrated

15. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    rofl, granpa, you are delusional. There is not a single healthy neuron left in your brain. de la hoya resume shits all over gigi's resume in such a way that is disgusting.

22JM likes this.