Deep down, Dana White knows!!!

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by bruce_keyes, Mar 4, 2018.

1. bruce_keyes

bruce_keyes Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 9, 2008
  2. Todd498

Todd498 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2011
    Lol! Stipe would beat Wilders brains out in a MMA fight :D Hopefully that’s what Dana is thinking about trying to make.

Kevin Willis and bruce_keyes like this.
  3. bruce_keyes

Feb 9, 2008
    Stipe can't touch the bombsquad!! Deontay just took out the bogeyman.

SnatchBox likes this.
  4. eltirado

eltirado Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Dana White is waiting for Bob Arum to leave us /May we leave before that dreadful day/ but if that happens, Dana will live up to his name, when a grown ass dude is searching SRS doctors on a daily basis, he is up to something...

Bob Arum being the ultimate demeaning Male figure is keeping Dana White suppressed for now...That is the future of the UFC or whatever they call cage fighting these days

5. Xplosive

Xplosive Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 23, 2008
    MMA fans don't wanna admit the obvious, but the sport has hit a plateau.

Boxing will always be the combat the sport where there's more money to be made, and more marketable stars, and White knows this.

It was pure arrogance on the part of MMA loving, boxing hating fans who thought that MMA could destroy a sport with a rich history that dates back well over 100 years.

I said several YEARS AGO, at the height of UFC's popularity, that the sport was a fad that would never truly overtake boxing.

That's proving to be correct.

JC40, bruce_keyes, SnatchBox and 2 others like this.
  6. Skins

Skins Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Dana is left with a bunch of guys whose names you can't even pronounce

7. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Wilder would kill Stipe in a boxing match and I mean that literally.

SnatchBox likes this.
  8. MVC!

MVC! The Best Ever Full Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Who the heck wouldn't watch Wilder? The most exciting fighter of this time.

9. bruce_keyes

Feb 9, 2008
    beautiful post. couldn't have said it better myself.

10. GlaukosTheHammer

GlaukosTheHammer Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 7, 2017
    Francis wasn't exactly a highly trained athlete, Stipe's a long turd and little else. MMA HWs have yet to get a decent champion. They drag out a two title defense bum for years because they know what they have. Try to spin a three defense bum like it's an accomplishment but all it really is a sign their sport is still a baby and they've never had anyone considerably above average. So at any moment they might drop their belt to the next big thing.

I love MMA actually, but MMA fans suck a big one. They want to pretend like most of the **** those guys do isn't made up nonsense. MMA does a whole lot more rediscovering what is already known to LPRR and even more so her mean sister Rough and Tumble then actually create a whole new way of fighting. Basically, the experiment's been done, and the punch won that contest a long time ago. Call me ****ed today and remember what I told you has techniques phase out. Wrestling is the shiz, I'm not saying it's going anywhere, and kicks and elbows have their place, but that punch though man, she's number one.

That said, I dunno how people pick a combat sport and say that's the one, that's the ****. I seen great Glory fights, great K-1 fights, great UFC fights, Pride was the ****, Strikeforce and Invicta gave us Cyborg in her prime, even KSW has had some real killer fights.

If you're still sleeping on USA Sumo **** you. My dog Byamba is mad strong and super jolly. Beast-man.

Byamba show the power:

This content is protected

That's 420 in the ****in' air and right on the flat of his back. **** you, that's badass.

JC40 likes this.
  11. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
  12. icarus1

icarus1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    mma is more dangerous but boxing is still the harder sport since they are just limited to punching with thicker gloves while always standing. a boxer needs more energy, strength, speed, and tactics to overcome those limitations and knock his opponent out.

13. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Actually boxing is more dangerous. Mma being more dangerous is just a mainstream casual fan myth that makes mma seem more edgy.

14. kirk

kirk l l l Staff Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Dana watching the wilder fight at cageside is an awesome picture lol

15. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Depends on how you look at it. There are more ways to win a fight, more ways to lose and thus more ways to get injured. But because of this MMA's fighters usually tend to take less of a beating than boxers do. So you're partially right but not completely.