Deontay Leshun Wilder vs. Tyson Luke Fury II

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Nov 24, 2019.

Bronze Bomber or Gypsy King?

Poll closed Feb 22, 2020.
  1. Wilder on points

0.8%
  2. Wilder by stoppage

46.1%
  3. Draw

1.7%
  4. Fury on points

37.3%
  5. Fury by stoppage

14.1%
  1. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Fury can manhandle wilder watch round 10 in the first fight there was a moment when he leaned on wilder and wilder was gasping for air and his legs were really wobbly and that was fury weak! and walk through him he might use this tactic even more so because of the cut

Tyson will possibly again outweigh wilder by 30 pounds at least i feel he can stop wilder if he walks him down and leans on him

Fury should get the right decision now or i feel he might stop wilder late

2. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    One thing is for sure, Fury is the only man on the planet capable of beating Wilder.

I think he pulls it off, so long as he doesn't get cut. This is Tyson Fury we are talking about, the man is capable of the impossible.

pow and Contro like this.
  3. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Many factors why the main reason is he is more stronger now then he was in the first fight and even then he manhandled wilder in the clinches............

The other reason is because of the cut Fury is going to treat him like how he treated Steve cunningham

I didnt want to post this because it might ruin the shock factor when fury actually fights this way against wilder

Wilder is going to prepare all camp for fury boxing then Fury is going to fight different and walk him down............

candlelitekid likes this.
  4. twopiece

twopiece Pugilistic Ambassador Full Member

Sep 28, 2007
    I can't wait for this fight. Still thinking about the match-up. Both of them will make adjustments... but I think Fury's will determine the outcome (whether he wins or loses).

Odins beard likes this.
  5. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    It's unlikely he gets cut, as Wilder won't throw that kind of volume.

6. Gazanta87

Gazanta87 Member Full Member

May 18, 2019
    I actually think the same thing because surely he's not stupid enough to think he will get a decision on Vegas after last time.

7. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    The Fury fan girls have a lot more faith in his ability to beat Wilder than Fury himself........Fluffy aint exactly screaming from the hills for a re match against this so called "Bum" wilder who according to the forum experts cannot fight a lick........if you think Fury will come out of hiding in February then I have some ocean front property in Arizona I would like to sell you.

IMO, Ruiz will roll AJ again and then it is unification time between two Al haymon fighters aka Wilder vs Ruiz.....a monster event in Las Vegas with tons of money to be made......the Gypsy king aint got no aces up his azz and the Bodybuilder will go back to his Euro circuit.

8. highlander

highlander Active Member Full Member

Sep 26, 2017
    fury bulldoze him? fury is a WEAK puncher. fury can out box wilder every day. buy bulldozing?
    also, fury HAS tasted that sledgehammer right hand twice in the last fight. he will be cautious again in their next fight. ESPECIALLY after last night.

9. boxerfan13

boxerfan13 Member Full Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Fury goes to sleep if he tries that. Better box him and stay on the outside

10. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    No way the rematch happens in Feb lol

11. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Like he bull dozed that short order cook from the Bum Circuit Wallin ?

notjustacasual likes this.
  12. POTUS

POTUS Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Fury will pull out if it's scheduled

13. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Canelo Fans: We're determined to be seen as the most partisan morons on ESB

Wilder Fans: Hold up there...

14. speedbaggage

speedbaggage Member Full Member

Mar 22, 2014
    I wish Tyson's dad had pulled out.

MrFoFody likes this.
  15. iamtheman

iamtheman Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 22, 2010
    what's this about fury being scared to fight wilder? he already thoroughly outboxed him and he got up in full recovery after the knockdown and actually hurt wilder in that very round. he didn't show an inch of fear at any point in the fight. ffs he was even still showboating with his arms behind his back after that knockdown. chill ppl. fury's milking it a bit now but the fight will happen.