Deontay Leshun Wilder vs. Tyson Luke Fury II

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by IntentionalButt, Nov 24, 2019.

Bronze Bomber or Gypsy King?

Poll closed Feb 22, 2020.
  1. Wilder on points

0.8%
  2. Wilder by stoppage

46.1%
  3. Draw

1.7%
  4. Fury on points

37.3%
  5. Fury by stoppage

14.1%
  1. Bubba

Bubba Rolly was never my friend Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Why has this rematch not been officially announced yet?

What are they waiting for??

2. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Well, is stands to reason that Fury is stalling...............he claimed he got robbed so why not immediate re match ? canelo/ggg did it, ward/Kova did it.....even ruiz/AJ did it...............and the fight aint marinating complete BS.

Most likely he will announce another fighter you have never heard of will challenge for his lineal title.

3. Cally

Cally Sand...sand... nothing but sand! Full Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Ermmm.. 20 you say? Chatting shat again aren't you fella, quite an habit of yours that, isn't it!

This content is protected

4. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    I understand your logic, but wouldn't walking to Wilder play into Wilders strength? Fury pretty much outboxed Wilder the entire fight and only got dropped when he stood still too long. I say Fury should fight the same, just correct the few mistakes he made in the first fight.

5. Alphafighter

Alphafighter Active Member banned Full Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Fury will have to be adaptive as Wilder will make adjustments of his own but I have confidence in Fury doing so, he has always adapted to the match situation and the demands of the fight

6. kdyehs

kdyehs Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2015
    Wilder can only do better, while Fury can only do worst.

Wilder by KO

7. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
  8. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Fury will win it again. Easier this time as well...cause he,ll be fitter. When will people realise wilders been fighting guys made for him from the beginning. Ortiz who,s a good fighter was the first decent man he faced in forty fights with the exception of fury who they thought was completely washed up. The problem with it is ortiz was made for wilders style.....as scuba steve showed when he moved around for 12 rounds. Even then ortiz at 40 years old outboxed him.

Fury doesnt fit the style wilder likes to fight against. Usually guys with shorter reaches than him that need to follow him about the ring. They thought he was washed up...the only reason they took the fight. The problem for them is furys not completely washed up and now they need to face a style they dont like.

Wouldnt look much into the wallin performance....fury wasnt fighting in his usual manner. He wont fight like that against wilder. He changed his tactics cause it was wallin. Ended up getting dragged into a fight. The cuts a worry tho.

I reckon fury will stop him this time. Best advice to wilder would be to put on that 30 lbs of weight he talked about putting on after the first fury fight for the second one. If tyson would have pushed it he would have stopped him. They we,re sticking to the gameplan....think the new trainer will see you dont need to be so rigid this time with getting a look at wilder the first time round.

9. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    LOL, he aint even got a trainer but he is fighting in Feb ?

You have a lot to learn but I have hope you will come around......I am not saying Fury is scared but he does not want the Wilder sauce right now.

IMO, Arum and him are trying to get the IBF or WBO belt , one of them is getting stripped or relinquished.....that is the angle they are working on

10. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    1. He does have a new trainer, it was announced within the last hour. Javan "Sugar" Hill.
    2. What is the "lot" that I have to learn? The rematch is scheduled to happen in February. This has been widely reported and not something I'm just pulling from my ass. I don't particularly care about Wilder not Fury nor about them fighting again. But they are.

Sugar 88 and Safin like this.
  11. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Leshun better watch out, Sugar Hill gonna sprinkle Manny gold dust on Fury.

Btw If Trump is to be believed, Leshun should have contracted windmill cancer years ago.

12. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    You are right.

I think that bout will be pushed back into late March. Tyson Fury isn't going to be training much right now and I think he will begin some time in the New Year and I think he will want a longer camp than the current date permits.

We will see.

IntentionalButt likes this.
  13. greenhornet

greenhornet Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 14, 2016
    laying on a small 40 year old with no power is incredibly impressive.

14. BoJangles

BoJangles Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 27, 2013
    unless the referee gives the Traveling Gypsy Queen a 50 count he'll be a KO victim of Beyoncé LaKiesha Wilder.

15. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    If your argument was strong enough, you wouldn't have had to use such hyperbole in adding 4 years to Steve Cunningham's age.

ipitythefool likes this.