Deontay Wilder: I could legally kill Tyson Fury

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by xnico, Jun 3, 2021.

1. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    It might be hard to discern brain damage from his normal behaviour with an individual like Wilder.

Wrongun and MyDentedHead like this.
  2. xnico

xnico New Member banned Full Member

Nov 6, 2020
    This content is protected

Wilder not playing around

3. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    He looks like a crackhead. For real, is he hitting the rocks? I don’t hate Wilder but will not feel bad when he’s brutally KOd.

Ivan28 likes this.
  4. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    Summat doesn't feel right about this fight man, gut feeling.. something's iffy.. boxing Freemasons making backroom deals to let the LDBC cash cow back into the sport.. I wouldn't be surprised if controversy happened again here, I don't trust anything these days let alone shady arse sports like boxing

MyDentedHead and Ivan28 like this.
  5. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    What a ****ing dickhead Wilder is man.. classless butt hurt fool.. look at how oppressed he looks again there :lol:..

Wrongun and Jackman65 like this.
  6. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    :lol: I loved the comment about Fury's wanger being thicker than Wilder's calves :lol:

Jackman65 likes this.
  7. Ivan28

Ivan28 Active Member Full Member

Feb 13, 2018
    While i feel Wilder has almost no chance, i don't think his chances are only in the first 2 rounds.More like first 4, 5 rounds and close to zero in the last rounds.

8. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Look at the state of those legs

Leeroy84 likes this.
  9. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    Is that picture photoshopped? His legs look like toothpicks. Maybe he really was weighed down by that gimp suit he was wearing. If Fury leans on him too hard, he might snap those bird ankles like little pencils.

Leeroy84 and BCS8 like this.
  10. bruce_keyes

bruce_keyes Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 9, 2008
    What is it with him fantasizing about killing people? SIck sick man. this aint even funny

MyDentedHead likes this.
  11. ruffryders

ruffryders Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Its called boxing, its a violent sport.

Most people love and admire Mike Tyson who proclaimed he wanted to eat Lennox Lewis' kids, kill people, and actually bit someones ear off when because he couldn't handle losing, got convicted of **** and allegedly assaulted girls close to Teddy Atlas.

But Wilder is horrible for doing one of those, saying he wants to kill someone.
    Fury wants to cave a skull in = hero

Double standards

12. ruffryders

Oct 7, 2010
    This is a boxing forum and a thread with many complaining about Wilder bringing up the oppression of his people....whilst in the same thread those same complainants have gone on for pages and pages moaning about the oppression of their people.

I think you should make friends with Wilder, you may get on well.

13. ruffryders

Oct 7, 2010
    LOL

14. ruffryders

Oct 7, 2010
    What a f**** boring set of boxing fans. Millenials eh.

Back in the day we praised fighters for being gladiators and wanted to see brutal KO's. Jack Dempsey was a role model.

Now we prefer them to kiss each other on the lips, sing, not honour their word and just be social media whores feeling sorry about themselves.

15. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Mike looks that wished to bump up sales.
    I do not remember that he had excuses like Wilders fans did had here and despite his marquee win is out of retirement over the hill ring rusty "uncle" Holmes his resume still is damn far better than Widler's resume.