Deontay Wilder: I could legally kill Tyson Fury

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by xnico, Jun 3, 2021.

1. UKboxingfan

UKboxingfan Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Wilder is just an odd guy isn’t he

2. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    thats because mike, at one time, was also an ass and not well liked. he grew up, took some responsibility, and now seems pretty grounded. i would expect people would warm up to wilder the same way if he grew up, took some responsibility, and became more grounded. but he is dead set on being some comic book superhero. he calls it entertainment.

MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  3. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Mike is fairly intelligent unlike Wilder.

velagod, MarkusFlorez99 and bandeedo like this.
  4. UFC2020

UFC2020 Active Member Full Member

Sep 15, 2019
    I feel Tyson desperately felt guilty after his daughter died in 2009, it was after that episode where you just stopped hearing about him getting into trouble with the police for DUI, possession and actually started to live a regular normal life.

5. Dodgy Syrup

Dodgy Syrup Active Member banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    No, that's not what happened at all.

If you are going to stick your nose in get your facts right.

It was the other guy who stated that the suffering of the Irish wasn't "comparable" to that of those in the transatlantic slave trade.

He did that.

All we did was educate him on the stupidity of such an assertion.

Then, someone else effectively dismissed the Irish poster after he mentioned the potato famine, Irish colonisation etc...by saying "cry me a river" (his exact words).

I then made the comment you quoted as a response to him.

See, now you have some context it makes your comment look unnecessary, at best, or ignorant, at worst.

P.S why didn't you just go back and read the post history to see the full context?

6. ruffryders

ruffryders Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Mr Educator....that has confirmed how the thread got rail loaded by the irish plight.

I thought the "Cry me a river" post was perfect.

Your complaining about Wilder saying things and then trying to do the same thing.
    At least Wilder isn't complaining about you.

Who cares what the other guy says, he certainly got you to bite didn't he, so did the cry me a river guy.
    They put the bait out and you, MR Educator, bit!

Think you need to go back to school, its an online boxing forum, not history lesson Mr Educator