Deontay Wilder reveals that Malik Scott hasn't taught him anything new and explains why

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Sep 18, 2021.

1. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    till this ...

2. vast

vast Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 27, 2010
    And this is surprising......??

3. BUDW

BUDW Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 23, 2007
    The guy is a moron nothing between his ears,he will be broke and in prison after boxing

4. MyDentedHead

MyDentedHead Active Member banned Full Member

Jun 1, 2021
    would be a tragedy for boxing if Wilder wins, him and his fans will actually think their bull**** stories and excuses were real if he wins.

5. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    What?! Someone calls you up for a fight out of the blue and talks like a nutcase and you can`t tell there`s something wrong with him?! The guy was behaving completely erratic like a delusional babbling maniac.

kriszhao likes this.
  6. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    I was a little bit scared that Wilder would come into this a better man and KO Fury.

Who else but Wilder to put my fears to rest.

Now that he's said this, I have almost 100% confidence Fury will slaughter him inside of 5 rounds.

Fury is right. Wilder will go out there with some shitty plan, but as soon as it gets heated, Wilder will go back to his old ways.

Wouldn't surprise me if Wilder gets DQ'd.

I thought their feud was mostly staged before, but now I'm convinced Wilder would kill Fury if he had the chance.

Fury KO in 5.

7. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    I've watched several of CZ's videos. He comes across as a **** talker and a troll. Not crazy. But, in all fairnes, I haven't seen all of his videos.

8. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    He`s delusional, he thinks he has a boxing record and attacks people in gyms, he talks like a lunatic.

9. Dubblechin

Dubblechin Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 25, 2014
    He came within one point one one card of outboxing him in their first fight.

ONE POINT on ONE card and Wilder wins straight up.

Wilder threw more punches in every round in their first fight and Fury landed only one or two additional punches in most rounds, mainly one jab more than Wilder connected with.

People have spent years saying Fury won easily, that fight was razor close all the way.

Frankly, a decision win by Wilder is more likely than a KO win. But I'd prefer a convincing KO.

Wilder actually came closer to outboxing Fury than stopping him in fight one. Fury got up from both knockdowns. But the score was tied at the end.

Anyone want to make a fortune on this fight, pick Wilder by decision. That's how he's won all his titles (amateur and pro).

10. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    If Fury comes forwards Wilder will have no answer, he doesn`t know how to deal with Fury`s feints.

Oneirokritis likes this.
  11. Vegan Beast

Vegan Beast Grandpappy Ortiz Full Member

Aug 19, 2020
    If anything wanted you convinced that Wilder is getting beat, this should be it.

Same old Wilder. Will be nothing knew.

Oneirokritis likes this.
  12. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Frankly, neither of those outcomes are very likely at all if the Fury from the second fight shows up with a point to prove and finishes the job. The only matter of speculation will be what excuse Wilder will use: will his trainer be the one at fault, or will he wear the 40lb body armour again so he can use the excuse that it weakened his legs? :sisi1

That was a Fury at 50%: Wilder only took the fight because he thought Fury would be a pushover having lost 140lbs in maybe a year. He thought wrong, because Fury still schooled Wilder, was for all intents and purposes knocked out in the 12th round yet got up and won the rest of the round, and was jobbed on the scorecards.

Moreover, most people doing an RBR here -- and most people with common sense -- had Fury winning the first fight. :thumbsup:

kriszhao likes this.
  13. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Especially if / when Fury takes away Wilder's jab and right hand again.

14. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Well, Wilder apparently isn't showing up this time with an arm injury that requires surgery to repair, like he did in fight two.

(You guys always leave that out for some reason. IF Fury had shown up with a left arm that required surgery to repair afterward, I doubt he'd have lasted the whole way either.)

When Wilder had TWO good arms, it was a tie. And Wilder scored two knockdowns.

They are very evenly matched.

Regardless, looks like we'll see the best of both this time.

Should be epic.

15. Dubblechin

Jun 25, 2014
    Fury didn't take away Wilder's jab, he had a damaged left arm that required surgery to repair.

Why do I have to post links all the time reminding you guys of this?

Is it collective amnesia? Does this site block those links to your country?

That's like saying Chris Byrd "took away" VItali's left. (Byrd didn't take anything away, Vitali INJURED IT.) Except Wilder's left was injured going in, as confirmed by Junior Fa, his sparring partner.

If Fury can't use his left in the third fight and goes down and loses, and afterward Fury has surgery on his left arm ... I GET THE FEELING NONE OF YOU are going to forget that or leave that out when discussing fight 3.

:)