Deontay Wilder says he will have no remorse if he kills Brazeale in the ring

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by tommyg6, Apr 14, 2019.

1. surreal deal

surreal deal Liverpool via Krypton Full Member

Jun 16, 2006
    Possibly, though I can't be alone in disliking Tyson's...'nose bone up to his brain'....'if he doesn't die, it doesn't count'...type comments then and now-- despite the being one of his many fans that I am/was. Though I will admit...it's not the late 80's anymore...and my Mike T-shirt barely goes over my belly nowadays...never mind covering my rebuttal.

red_roo likes this.
  2. surreal deal

surreal deal Liverpool via Krypton Full Member

Jun 16, 2006
    Oh no it isn't!

ipitythefool likes this.
  3. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    The guy Deontay got closest to killing in the ring was that one ref who jumped on his back while Deontay was about to gain lift-off speed his windmills.

boxfan99 and Angler Andrew like this.
  4. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Man is selling his upcoming fight, nothing new here.

red_roo likes this.
  5. Makuza

Makuza New Member Full Member

Sep 23, 2018
    Not a Wilder fan, the guy just got the whole boxing community talking about his fight. He plays the c*nt villian amazingly whether it's acting or not lol

de Morhalle likes this.
  6. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    By rights of karma, if anybody should be dying in the ring it should be Wilder.

Should it not???

The guy is wishing for it upon others???

if karma is going to give it to anyone why not the dude that is trying to wish it upon others???

Unless that’s socially wrong for me to be stating in a potentially real way?????

That’s right, this is a thinking post. Get your rubber boots on.

7. BoxTurtle

BoxTurtle New Member Full Member

Jan 27, 2019
    What an absolute *****. The fact so many of you are thinking this is an ok thing to say. What a ****. Hope he ****s himself, the talentless ****

Angler Andrew likes this.
  8. yeyo monster

yeyo monster Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2012
    Actually he almost kill him! His family doesn't want nothing to do with wilder anymore

9. rapscalion

rapscalion Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 7, 2010
    **** Wilder. I used to be somewhat of a fan but this constant talk of killing a man in the ring and his actions are too much

Angler Andrew likes this.
  10. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    So did you, you naughty naughty boy you Herol!!!

11. SimplyTheBest

SimplyTheBest Heavyweight Destroyer Full Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Big talk from a can crusher. Maybe he'll end up disabled one day like his kid that he likes to talk up.

12. infini IV

infini IV Dillian Whyte. KTFO like I said he would Full Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Would it be any loss if Brezeale killed Wilder?

13. lordlosh

lordlosh Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 4, 2014
    I know it`s all hype things to bring more interest, but i don`t like such comments, anything related with kills or deaths.
    It`s plain stupid to made such comments on a sport that is based on fighting and other fighter put his life on the stake.
    A lof of people watch the boxing because once was a gentleman's sport.
    But i don`t expect much from Wilder, he obviously isn`t smart person.

latineg likes this.
  14. de Morhalle

de Morhalle Member Full Member

Dec 1, 2018
    I don't like to see any boxer talk about wanting to kill another boxer . It shows a complete lack of respect for the sport and fellow boxers . Ask any boxer who accidentally crippled or killed a boxer in the ring , it shatters them completely and also kills apart of them .

Wilder is a complete moron for saying this . I know it's just banter and talk but this American ego nonsense is normally for those who try to make up for lacking confidence in themselves , so they brutalize their own mentality . Look at boxers like Wilder , Mayorga and even Tyson when he started that crap it comes back at them and usually ends up being embarrassing .

It's Ovah and latineg like this.
  15. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Problem is no one takes him seriously. Everyone thinks he's a joke. On the other hand, people were genuinely scared of Mike Tyson when he said his crazy talk.