Deontay Wilder says he will have no remorse if he kills Brazeale in the ring

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by tommyg6, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Brighton bomber

Brighton bomber Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    Frank Bruno is Bi Polar and has been sectioned before due to his poor mental health but he never did half of the crazy things Tyson did.

A lot of what Tyson said was premeditated, he's not an idiot in fact far from it, he knew saying things that would spark controversy would help sell fights, he played up to it, because that's what people expected and even wanted.

2. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Since when did boxing get infiltrated with a bunch a safe space needing softies?

I don't remember this much hysteria when Mayorga said he was going to punch Spinks so hard in the heart so he can reunite him with his deceased mother.

Many of you guys walk with sticks up your asses don't you?

3. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Tough guy are you??

How bout I kill you and see how you feel about it then?

Guybino, lewis gassed and Goose like this.
  4. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Is there anyway I can like this comment again?

lewis gassed likes this.
  5. Glass City Cobra

Glass City Cobra H2H Burger King Full Member

Jan 6, 2017
    How is it 'hypocritical" of him to publicly state he wouldn't care what damage his opponent takes after he talked about his daughter? I wouldnt give 2 rat turds what happens to a guy who bad mouthed my family--let alone a guy who signed a paper agreeing to fight me and will get paid millions.

6. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Only its coming off as lame and generic. When Tyson said he wanted to maim and kill people you believed him. When Foreman talked about hurting people you believed him. When Listen talked about hurting Clay you believe him. You cant present yourself as a great dad to a special needs Child then turnaround and act like youre a killer because some tomato can insulted you lol! gtfoh DW!

7. daverobin

daverobin Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2015
    deontay wilder is a goooooooooof

8. underwraps

underwraps Active Member Full Member

Oct 31, 2017
    He's just a **** Womble

9. deltrotter

deltrotter Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Wilder turned heel ages ago, this is just him promoting himself and the fight. 100% he hugs and congratulates Brezeale after the fight.

10. Glass City Cobra

Glass City Cobra H2H Burger King Full Member

Jan 6, 2017
    1-selective memory

2-Theyre pretending to be offended. They just dont like him and are moving the goalposts if you bring up what other fighters have said and done.

IsaL likes this.
  11. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Go ahead.

latineg likes this.
  12. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    I say if Wilder dies in the ring we have a celebration thread here and have all the dudes saying this is nothing chime in agreeing it’s nothing.

How about that fellas??

Yeah that’s what I thought, now shut the freak up, all of you. You yellow bellied sap suckers that like to dish it out but can’t take it, why I outta horse whip each and everyone of you.

Tankatron likes this.
  13. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    Just because you hate yourself is no reason for me to really kill you.

That’s on you.

14. Goose

Goose Russian oligarch Full Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Bruno wouldn't survive 5 minutes in Tyson's world. I fully sympathize with him, but he did coke and it triggered something in him.

Tyson was a scared child bullied his whole life with a crack addict mother and a pimp father...he acted out like crazy because he felt threatened, go watch any of his interviews when he talks about being bullied he starts crying. His mental issues are out of this world man.

Wilders says controversial dumb **** to get media attention to his meaningless fights. And I like him as a fighter, even as a guy he is generally likable....but then he goes and starts saying dumb **** like this...

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Tankatron likes this.
  15. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Are you a kid?