Dereck Chisora vs. Joseph Parker & Dmitry Bivol vs. Craig Richards + Taylor vs. Jonas RBR.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by CST80, May 1, 2021.

1. Dangerwood84

Dangerwood84 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Yep, typical british homie scorecards there but Bivol is not improving and is actually going backwards. I know there's the inactivity etc but the dude looked like he could be anything and he's not even as good as he once was. I'm not even sure Smith wouldn't scorce him in a rematch.

CST80 likes this.
  2. mark ant

mark ant Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Parker did nothing v AJ, he admitted he was poor in that fight afterwards, he was completely negative.

3. mark ant

May 4, 2017

4. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    I know i miss worded that and meant Parker has fought a better fighter than ortiz in AJ (I gave Parker 3 rounds top) and beaten a better fighter than Ortiz in Ruiz. I could also see Hughie beating Ortiz in a potential fight.

5. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    His win over Ruiz has just lost luster as Ruiz loked pretty bad v Chris and Parker couldn`t floor Ruiz.

6. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Correction. Tunde had it a draw. Spencer is now saying he scored it 116-112 to Bivol upon second viewing after getting called out for being biased.

On the night Tunde had Richards up 4-2 after six and Spencer had it even after six. :facepalm:

And why the hell was Bivol sparring Buatsi for this fight when Buatsi is ranked #2 by the WBA? E-Hearn has made no secret of the fact that he wants Buatsi to go down that route. Hence, why he's been talking about it for a long time and has been trying to secure an eliminator for that belt for Buatsi. I'm not sure if he had anything to do with Bivol's inactivity so I won't blame him for that but it was his idea to stick him in with a British opponent in Richards over in the UK and then two of the judges almost robbed Bivol in a fight he dominated. I think he's fixing to have Bivol stitched up over here.

ShovelHook, velagod and Surrix like this.
  7. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    To prepare him to beat Bivol if they will have to fight. Buatsi is from proper country and looks more preferable to be a champ : more $ if champ is from proper country. Fans attention is $.

Serge likes this.
  8. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Bivol, like Usyk, is one of the nicest guys in the sport and too trusting. E-Hearn's loyalty lies with his favourites and Bivol and Usyk need to understand that.

ShovelHook, Brixton Bomber and Surrix like this.
  9. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    yeah and even then till time. he is dual head snake.
    I