Dereck Chisora - Will he get added to the Whyte/Rivas card?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by On Tour, Jun 10, 2019.

1. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Oh man, again, for the freak show value, I'd watch that s**t!!! Sadly I think they're both out of the game now. Dallas is made of glass, David Price before David Price, Towers is this huge ex criminal who got shook to his feet by a roided up Browne a d hasn't wanted anything since, barring an Eastern European nobody, it would be a strange thing to watch but it would have my attention. When it comes to card filling heavyweight fights you just want entertaining and we do have plenty of fillers in the UK that draw interest, one way or another.

Mugen38 likes this.
  2. Shakermaker

Shakermaker Active Member Full Member

Mar 19, 2019
    Don’t disagree there mate. Not a massive Chisora fan despite his cult following

Inglis_1 likes this.
  3. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Personally would like Chisora to get beat so he finally disappears. The amount of love for a bloke who has never won a big fight in his life is ridiculous.

Jurgen and londonboxingess like this.
  4. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Chisora a regular on my top ten list of Heavyweight Puddings for 10 years - multi millionaire through being able to sell a fight to PPV mugths and Boxnation subscribers in conjunction with Toe Haye Productions.

When Toe Haye states he is managing Dull Boy to get an extra 10% out of him - he really means to fleece an extra 10% of PPV mugths

5. TBC-ASAP

TBC-ASAP Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Basically that. Lost every important fight in his career. Is essentially British/Euro level and has a massively inflated opinion. Him never boxing again would not cause me to much upset. Also a very vocal brexit supporter to top it off

Jurgen likes this.