Derevyanchenko is going to eat Jacobs up

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Hi-Tek-Lomo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore

TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore Member banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2018
    I doubt Derevyanchenko is worried at all.

This content is protected

If all you can pick out is having a razor close fight with current world champion Castano, the only loss in about 30 WSB fights then YOU must be worried. He's the best WSB fighter EVER.

Derevyanchenko will break him down and school him and KO him late same as he does to everyone..
    Derevyanchenko is no Sulecki.
    Don't be surprised if he makes it look EASY too.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Let's be honest: if both these guys come in on tip-top form it's going to be hard for both of them. I have to give the edge to Jacobs on pedigree but, SD looks very dangerous when he's on song and this fight is quite winnable for him. We could potentially see these two put on a war for a bag of peanuts.

Mashman, minemax and Hi-Tek-Lomo like this.
  3. vargasfan1985

vargasfan1985 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 8, 2008
    DJ hasnt looked great his last two wins so who knows

4. TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore

Jun 13, 2018
    ''Jacobs isn't even that good'' yet the 'Charlo's are great'?! Jacobs is far more proven than the Charlo's.
    Oh wait! It's because Jacobs has losses to Pirog and Golovkin isn't it!:sisi1

pacas, Beouche, BCS8 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Tomato(e) Can

Tomato(e) Can Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2018
  6. Hi-Tek-Lomo

Hi-Tek-Lomo Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 18, 2015

haha...so you post a video from five years ago? I may as well post a video of Jacobs getting knocked out by Pirog. You are petty.

7. Payback87

Payback87 Active Member Full Member

Jan 23, 2013
    I hope that DJ will get Pirog`d again but not sold on Derevyachenko yet.He is quite short for MW but has skills and power and seems like a strong dude but not fastest one as well.

8. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Which banned troll alt are you? You mother****ers never quit do you? I picked Jacobs to get brutally koed by GGG just because he ran GGG close doesn't make him a world beater, I don't rate GGG either for what it's worth.

9. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Who is Derevyanchenko?? Ive never seen him fight ? If Danny Jacobs fights like he did against GGG Dere is in for a rough night

10. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Pimp with this statement I think you've finally proved YDKSAB Youre just an old Floydette lol

11. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    I saw him fight only once. He looks pretty good and probably good enough to beat Jacobs.

rorschach51 and CST80 like this.
  12. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Stop it! You don't rate PBF who's 10000000 times better than GGG.

13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    LOL Pimp But Floyd wouldn't have amounted to much without the NSAC, USADA & Vegas boxing & their officials backing him. He'd have had multiple losses

14. Cableaddict

Cableaddict Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 15, 2011
    I'm a big Sergiy fan, and I'd wager that he has even better offense than Golovkin, (especially right now) but I don't think he quite has Golovkin's defense. Golovkin is incredible at slipping and/or rolling with the punches, which is why he can stand in the pocket and trade, even with big punchers. SD has this also, but IMO not at the same level. He gets tagged flush a bit more.

- And Jacobs is no feather-fist.
    - And he has a 5 1/2" reach advantage over Sergiy.
    - And he has significantly more experience against top-level fighters.

It's a solid matchup. Jacobs will have to keep up a very high output, to score points and force SD to take more chances. If he fights like he did against Golovkin, I think he has a decent chance of winning a decision.

- But my money would be on SD, no question about it.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    minemax and spawnTHEgod like this.
  15. TheyDontHavDaP4PNo1NoMore

Jun 13, 2018
    Golovkin is a great fighter, the fact you can't ever admit that shows you are filled with hate and bias.

I guarantee you The Charlo's would not have a close fight with GGG the way Jacobs did! no chance. It's highly likely they both get KTFO.

You are gonna stop supporting the Charlo's and forget about them after they get beat up by either GGG, Sergiy, Alvarez, Saunders, the same way you have with Jacobs, Russell Jr, Rigondeaux, Walters etc.

RacingBeat likes this.