Devin Haney will be without his coaches for Kambosos fight

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Stiff Jab, May 18, 2022.

1. FrankinDallas

FrankinDallas Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    If its' a good fight, even if Haney is robbed, there would be a rematch in the US.

2. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    The rematch will be in Australia

3. FrankinDallas

Jul 24, 2004
    Why should it be in Australia? It would be fair to have it in the US. Is it in the contract?

4. simzed

simzed New Member Full Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Yes the rematch is in Australia as per the contract. It’s mostly to do with money. Why fight in front of 5000 people in the USA when you can sell out a 60,000 seat stadium?

FrankinDallas likes this.
  5. FrankinDallas

Jul 24, 2004
    OK but he hasn't sold out the Marvel Stadium, but if he does, then maybe it's ok.

What you may be missing is the PPV $$$ in the states. If this matchup becomes interesting, or more interesting to casuals,
    the US PPV would mean more money than the gate. I think so, anyway. I don't know what time this will be on in the US.
    It's tough to get a good time for both countries.

6. simzed

simzed New Member Full Member

Jan 25, 2013
    The fight is going to start around 2pm local time which works out to be your standard 11pm ET fight in the USA.
    I don’t think this fight would ever be PPV in the USA. Haney is not a big name and obviously neither is Kambosis.
    If the money was there to fight a big PPV event in Vegas etc I’m damm sure they would have gone that route.

DobyZhee likes this.
  7. Betyabeatyaup

Betyabeatyaup Active Member Full Member

Dec 18, 2021
    Are you telling me that you’re not even capable of reading your own post? I find that hard to believe, as I’ve even pointed out that you’re making a different claim now. Go read your post, look at the part where you said that you doubt Lomachenko and Garcia fight without their father. That’s obviously what I was responding to. I didn’t say anything about ‘wanting’ anything (that’s the claim you transformed it into). If you can’t even read and understand your own post please don’t respond again. I think you do understand, because you’ve changed it from a claim about behaviour into a claim about preferences - and now into a claim about what is fair. Stop shifting the goalposts you coward. I’m responding to the first claim you made about behaviour. You said that you doubt Loma and Garcia fight without their fathers. I pointed out that based on the evidence you have no reason to think that in the slightest. Respond to that or don’t respond at all. Easy isn’t it when you stop running?

8. SergioJ91

SergioJ91 Active Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2021
    I can care less about Haney. His fights don’t interest me.

9. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    america do this shyte a lot also
    if its good for one then its good for the other

10. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    You ignorant fool you brought up stuff about Loma fighting in a war and Garcia being a champ and not ducking that is completely irrelevant to my point. My point all along has been Haney needs his father/trainer for this fight period. Loma nor garcia never fought pro fights without their fathers if you don't think they wouldn't take issue if something like their fathers not being allowed in a country to work their corner your full of **** because they would. anyone would and they probably wouldn't want to fight. I haven't run from anything you dumb goofy. I dont fold you better ask somebody. You need to go back and re read because you because you don't know wtf you're talking about.

11. Young Terror

Young Terror ★ Griselda ★ Full Member

May 9, 2012
    Exactly how i feel.

Dont even care if he wins,loses or draws i saw him fight once and most likely wont watch him again.

Feel the same way about Lawrence Okolie.

SergioJ91 likes this.
  12. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Good post. For once. Hehehe.

Quina74 likes this.
  13. Maidanas Gun Tattoo

Maidanas Gun Tattoo Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 29, 2017
    Why would location affect ppv sales? All fights are timed for the United States viewer.

14. Young Terror

Young Terror ★ Griselda ★ Full Member

May 9, 2012
    :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Quina74 likes this.
  15. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Resume and eye test.,