Dhylian whyte -easy ride idiot/ or genuis?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Jamal Perkins, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Jamal Perkins

Jamal Perkins Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Dhylian whyte .....there are 2 schools of thought about this marmite coloured marmite of boxers. Any man who goads some1 else into throwing a table on adam smiths head cant be all that bad u think?....
    Any man who says the word "also" so often cant be all that bad eh? Except he pronounces "also" as "arsehoe"....its very unedifying..his punditry is one ."arsehoe this arsehoe that".....to anothet "arsehoe this arsehoe that"...
    he also frequently plays on his jamaican yardie credentials and winning fights on the street.....theres a bullying unquantifiable aggression and chip on his shoulder about the man....the kind of kiester that says he had someone **** in his cornflakes every morning from the age of 6 to 12.....still facially he resembles the black alan sugar.........hes a very limited heavyweight who thinks too much of himself who talked so big with joshua.but got arrrseholed.......than a few wins over old man helenius,fat buffalo chisora and the new aussie joe "just glad to be here" bugner ,joseph parker....he suddenly thinks his s**** dont smell and turns down a £5mill offer with his benefactor anthony joshua..now thats one view

The other view is whyte is the glue thays made all the strands of the hw division so exciting ....his trash talk with AJ set the tone and ushered in the new era....so that even orevious nice guy wilder went all bomb squad on us...he engaged in the hw fight of decade with chisora and has improved and beat a top 3 hw parker....he has improved his skills and will fight anyone

Whats your view.i go with view 2 whyte is great

Silly billy likes this.
  2. Scissors

Scissors Posts are sponsored by Matchroom Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Let’s just see what happens.

Does he sign with top rank? Does he get a title fight? Does he earn more money than Hearn offered? Until then anything else is speculation.

3. dryzer

dryzer Active Member Full Member

Sep 12, 2017
    surely if you want to call someone an idiot you should be capable of spelling their name correctly?

4. alpo1

alpo1 #TeamShanny Full Member

Dec 10, 2005
    yah tarkin rubbish.

I think he's just trying to keep some extended money in atm and peeving off AJ/Hearn at the same time, to show he's not their joey.

Clarence Gianni likes this.
  5. Bensub

Bensub Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    TBH i thought it was genius how he got 2 PPV headliners v Chisora and Parker............worlds gone mad!!

stittyb likes this.
  6. stittyb

stittyb Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 9, 2008
    This. He's done very well for himself thus far.

7. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    No way he signs to top rank of Wilder goes to DAZN. I'm sure he will wait to here what is going on there first

8. Ilesey

Ilesey ~ Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
  9. Puroresu_Fan

Puroresu_Fan Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 6, 2016
    If Wilder goes DAZN, Mr Whyte is going to be waiting a long long time.

10. Jamal Perkins

Jamal Perkins Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Obviously a ******ed troll. I didnt call him idiot...I asked you if he's an idiot.....you idiot

11. MR6666

MR6666 New Member Full Member

Oct 20, 2017
    White will stay with Matchroom/Danz as that's were the money and the big fights is.