Diaz v Masvidal may be cancelled

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by DONT B SCARED, Oct 24, 2019.

1. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    People are about to find out who the best boxer is in mma. Some of us have known but others about to find out.

2. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    What both Diaz brothers do so well is putting the numbers in.I used to puzzle me watching Nick holding back on power but it’s real clever stuff and it’s what separates em from the rest who swing as hard as they can.

Could be brutal this fight imo.

DONT B SCARED likes this.
  3. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Short and brutal. Masvidal starches him.

4. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    Again another failure of the testing system, too much **** on it which they have no real idea if its performance enhancing or not plus this "may" mask this bla bla bla..

Most of the stuff banned is just marketing hype anyway..

Let them all juice and the best will still be the best..

5. elmaldito

Jun 11, 2009
    I know exactly what their tendency’s are. Styles make fights. You got a cute tech sharpshooter vs a straight forward pressure fighter who throws a lot of volume.
    Problem is he doesn’t have the defensive reaction footwork or balance to get out of the way of what’s coming.
    Masvidal isn’t Mcgregor. Diaz will go to sleep when masvidal hits him and if he goes down masvidal will follow with heavy gnp unlike Mcgregor. Gonna be all about how many times the ref gonna allow Diaz head to bounce off the ground. Diaz can barely make out a sentence right now. After Jorge, you won’t make out a word.
    Styles make fights.

6. elmaldito

Jun 11, 2009
    Masvidal might end diaz career like he did askren. Till might never be the same either. Time will tell.

7. elmaldito

Jun 11, 2009
    jorge was the first ufc fighter to come out in support of President trump and speak out against the horrors of communism. Also jorge wears a Cuban patch to honor his pops and his people but when called Cuban he corrects people and says no, my dad is Cuban, I am American. Love his respect For the country that allowed him the freedoms to do what he loves and make a living.

#makingtheufcgreatagain #campaigneasymoney
    #theressurection
    #supernecessary
    #tbe

UnleashtheFURY likes this.