Did cotto low blow zab deliberately

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by He Hate Me, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Antwuan Maxx

Antwuan Maxx Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 23, 2006
    Struck a nerve? Please. Don't flatter yourself. It just seems really silly to me that you would create a post asking "Did Cotto low blow Zab deliberately?" Then when posters reply with evidence suggesting the blows more than likely were not intentional, rather than counter with an intelligent response or anything sensible at all, you dismiss the claims off as biased statements from Cotto fans attempting to save face. :lol: Which is hilarious when you are guilty of doing the exact thing you're accusing others of doing. Oh the irony...

Yep.

2. Relentless

Relentless VIP Member banned

Mar 5, 2006
    if a cotto fan is not suppose argue for cotto then who is???

a hater??

fan or not facts dont lie.

3. maciek4

maciek4 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Its the same case as with Trinidad vs Vargas, sure they might have been intentional but they would not change the outcome of the fight, both Trinidan and Cotto were superior to their foes and the knockouts were bound to happen sooner or later. If Cotto rematched Judah the same outcome would be expected, Cotto by brutal knockout.

4. Dorfmeister

Dorfmeister Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Those were deliberates to break the action and flip the course of the action no doubts about it but pradoxically, Zab didn't lose primarily because of that so he doesn't deserve a rematch, he does deserve a good a good payday and a credible opponent, I wouldn't go as far as say another title shot right away with Cintron or Williams, but at least a eliminator against someone like Tony Margarito Hell Yeah

5. Dorfmeister

Dorfmeister Boxing Junkie Full Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Those were deliberate to break the action and flip the course of the action no doubts about it but paradoxically, Zab didn't lose primarily because of that so he doesn't deserve a rematch, he does deserve a good payday and a credible opponent, I wouldn't go as far as to say another title shot right away with Cintron or with Williams, but at least a eliminator against someone like Tony Margarito Hell Yeah

6. the_truth

the_truth Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 15, 2005
    deliberate or not after the low blows judah came out strong after landing great punches... what people have to realize a fighter doesnt like losing, theres only a few that would go out and just simply give respect and say he was the better man today...

7. dave82

dave82 Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Did cotto low blow zab deliberately? Who knows. Either way it was a great shot!!!

8. carras

carras Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 22, 2004
  9. cpnasty

cpnasty Fight Fan 83 Full Member

May 1, 2005
    All I know is that Zab low blowed Mayweather on purpose

10. Relentless

Mar 5, 2006
    LOL at the cotto haters, if we are not supposed to defend cotto then who is?? you?

why didn't the fight change when cotto was hit low and headbutted a few times busting his eye and lip open??

and please :lol: dont flatter yourself you did not **** anybody off, this is a message board if you get pissed off then you are stooopid :patsch

and so what if mosley beats cotto? mosley is a great fighter, he beats alot of fighters.

:hi: :hi: :hi:

11. Sug3

Sug3 Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Cotto doesn't have the heart to hold when he's hurt and when cotto get's stunned or in serious trouble he has to go low in order to recover,it's cotto's low blows that do the most damage.And it's ashame paulie survived and put up a better fight then quintana,bailey,corley,judah and even urkal roughed cotto up and he's not even a welterweight.

COTTO SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT LONG AND HARD ABOUT THIS FIGHT,BECAUSE HE'S GONNA TAKE THE WORSE BEATING OF HIS LIFE IN FRONT OF ALOT OF HIS FANS AND THAT MY FRIEND=COTTO WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

12. Relentless

Mar 5, 2006
    after cotto was stunned in the first round, around 30 seconds later he threw the first low blow, so he waited that long to throw a punch??

and if urkal isn't a welterweight then neither is cotto, and why is it a shame paulie survived??

13. Caper

Caper How about a fair shake? banned Full Member

Apr 4, 2005
    The more you type the less sense you make.

14. Relentless

Mar 5, 2006
    i can understand you thinking the second one was intentional but the first one was clearly accidental, he was out of trouble 30 seconds after he got rock he throw a 1-2 left hook to the body combination and it landed near zabs groin area, if it was so painful zab wouldn't have taken 2-3 seconds to reacts, he would have went down immediately

15. He Hate Me

He Hate Me Active Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Zab judah is no angel and has a history of not playing so clean. Low blows are part of the sport and are strategically utilized, these are world class precision athletes. RELENTLESS I understand cotto is your favorite boxer and all, by not acknowleging that cotto is capable of utilizing these veteran tactics, your credibility comes into question. We all have a right to disagree and make valid points and counter points. I critique my favorite fighters with transparency and unfortunatly cotto has become your deity and you can't look past that.