Did cotto low blow zab deliberately

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by He Hate Me, Aug 25, 2007.

1. He Hate Me

He Hate Me Active Member Full Member

Feb 1, 2006
    As a test I even complimented you and you focus on one point, relentless you are a classic definition of a cynic, look it up i will give you a few minutes.

2. Drew101

Drew101 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Feb 11, 2005
    Saw it multiple times on youtube, and here's the kd sequence:

* Cotto connects with a jab. No contact between the lead foot of either fighter.

* Cotto connects with a right hand that buckles Zab's knees. No contact again with the feet. This punch sets Zab up nicely for the followup, which is...

*Cotto's left uppercut, which connects on the chin. Zab stiffens, and begins to fall backward- as a result of the punch, and it's only then that there's contact between the fighter's feet.

*Judah continues to fall toward the canvas as Cotto proceeds to land a cuffing right hand, and then a final left hook to the temple. The feet do appear to cross slightly during this sequence, but, again, Judah was already on the way down as a result of the perfectly clean three punches that landed prior to that point.

*So, it's a legitimate kd. No tripping, or stepping on the feet caused Zab to fall to the mat.

Thanks, though, because it gave me the opportunity to remind myself how nice that combination actually was.

3. ayala

ayala Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 21, 2007
    those low blows were zabs fault for trying to spin out of the way using cottos head and he cant use that as an excuse for losing because he was offered extra time to recover and he didn't take it and as for cotto doing this delirately when he is hurt it wont happen because he is a real man.