Did Deontay Wilders right hand put the fear of God into Fury?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by notjustacasual, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Tyson's not scared.

He's just realised that now he's a name in America and established on TV there and PPV over here he can make an absolute fortune fighting plodding C- opponents and the mugs will happily hand over the green. Why would TF rush into dangerous fights with the likes of Wilder, Ruiz and Usyk for a little extra money when he can make millions in fights were there's no danger and the bookies may as well not even run odds on ??

So it's a nice little earner he's got going, good for Tyson and his family, good for the mugs but frustrating and infuriating for anyone who knows **** about boxing.

Contro likes this.
  2. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    So the other month when he was talking about nothing but legacy, money counts for nothing, he gives it away anyway?

What was that all about?

Contro, Scissors and ashishwarrior like this.
  3. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Any Heavyweight with half a brain is aware of the threat of Wilders right hand but Fury wasn't scared of it all, he got up and came back at Wilder and if anyone was scared after that it was Wilder because he didn't go for the finish and backed it up completely.

4. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
    That monster deal offered to him probably has more to do with it. Huge money for tune up fights. Everyone in the world would take it.

5. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Tyson Fury says a lot of things, the man doesn't have much of a filter, judge him by his actions rather than words.

6. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    He said he was loyal to fat mick wasnt
    He said he was giving his full purse to charity unknown
    He said he was not about the money which he obviously is
    He said he would fight any man to walk off in a last minute replacement in ustinov
    He said hed rematch vlad which he never did

His words
    And then his actions
    Neither sit well with this boxing fan

305th likes this.
  7. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    Ok then. It's coming up to four years since he won his world title. Since then he's beaten Sefer Seferi, Francesco Pianeta, Tom Schwarz, failed a drug test and is apparently signed to fight Otto Wallin. Absolutely pathetic.

Heisenberg and Scissors like this.
  8. ashishwarrior

Apr 19, 2010
    Facts don't sit well round these parts

TonyHayers likes this.
  9. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    I am simply trying to judge the drug cheating bum fighting liar by his actions and not his words, as I was told to do.

10. ashishwarrior

Apr 19, 2010
    Do both I did:hsughwiggle:

11. Work the body

Work the body Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 5, 2015
    Lbh who wouldn’t be weary of that right hand lol. But I can’t see Fury getting caught like that in the rematch.

12. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Fury/Arum are doing the old foreman routine, fight absolute bums aka cabdrivers/Longshoreman/Bouncers/Local tough guys......what they all have in common that they dont have a pulse and cannot fight a lick.Fact.........lineal dis and lineal dat.......angling to get Ruiz stripped of a belt and fight some other "Ranked" no hoper for it.................Foreman fought bums exclusively except Holyfield/Moorer/Morrison and lost two out of three.....Fury is fighting nothing but Bums too until he can hand select a bum with a belt ......

Furys claim to fame is to stop local clubfighter Shidora, throwing 5.78 punches a round against a shot WK who was never that good to begin with, Purrity/sanders/Brewster did it far more convincingly to a PRIME WK......ran from the re match against a even more shot WK........got a gift draw against Wilder and knows that lighning never strikes twice aka he knows that he aint getting up a second time from Wilder ever again...............the Wilder rematch is dead, bank on it but I am happy to eat crow but I think am pretty safe not to eat it.....

305th and ashishwarrior like this.
  13. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    You need to get off that fence and say what you really think.

14. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    He does spout out some true facts:
    1. David Haye is a cat/female genitals - correct
    2. The Klit robot was too old and would not land a punch on him - correct
    3. Tony Dosh PPV was a bodybuilder and never a fighting man - correct
    4. David Price was a big stiff plumber - correct
    5. Frank Maloney had no balls - correct

I don't like his boxthing style but he is a character that I find entertaining out of the ring and his comeback from 28 stone to face Wilder is simply beyond what I thought was possible.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  15. ashishwarrior

Apr 19, 2010
    Ironic ain't it
    Fury used to say what he thought now he sits on the fence
    80 mill fighting bums will do that to a person