Didn't see fight, did Lopez seriously spank Loma with a boxing lesson?4"

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by pistal47, Oct 22, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Pac was a once in a lifetime athlete. I think if they put him on some major mass building regiment and he could pack on 15 more pounds then he could really make some noise at 160, maybe even 168.

If a 40 year old Pac can beat Thurman then I imagine a 30 year old Pac could beat some mediocre Middleweights and Supermiddleweights.

If there was a weak champion at 160 or 168 then Pac would win. I would have liked to see Pac move up because I know he could have won more titles in more weight classes.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  2. tinman

Feb 25, 2015
    Well you get the benefit of the doubt when you have beaten great fighters like Gonzalez has.

3. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    Thats told me :lol:

What you gonna do next send me an email?

4. Johnny_B

Johnny_B Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Feb 8, 2020
    I agree he shouldn't have taken the fight, it clearly was a mistake, but it shows it wasn't entirely his fault he lost.

5. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    How do you know they are great fighters? You basically said you haven't even watched them:

Man just stfu, you were entertaining all sorts of 'excuses' when Gonzalez lost like size , age etc.. y'all acting like Lomas the first fighter to ever lose LOL.. let's see what he chooses to do next before writing him off yuz fickle bunch of whiny bitches :lol:

6. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    oh, the sweet, sweet, delicious irony. washed down with a tall glass of projection.:hambre:

pistal47 likes this.
  7. tinman

Feb 25, 2015
    I never made an excuses when Gonzalez lost. And I don't even follow the extremely low weights that much. He lost fair and square. Gonzalez is a great fighter who has beaten other great fighters. My knowledge is a little fuzzy. I don't watch all of the fights below 122 like I do for the others. I watch boxing constantly. But for Bantamweight and below I usually only watch the big fights.

8. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    It was the fault of Lopez for being the better fighter.

pistal47 likes this.
  9. Johnny_B

Feb 8, 2020
    No proof Lopez is the better fighter when one was healthy and another was injured

10. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    yes, there is. thats why they fought the fight. maybe loma can come back and be better, and he was probably better before, but as of now, this minute, teo is the better lightweight.

11. Johnny_B

Feb 8, 2020
    Again, Loma was injured, therefore this fight doesn't prove anything.

12. bandeedo

Feb 19, 2007
    it proves that on saturday night, 2 men stepped into a match they both agreed to and both said they were ready for and one came out a clear winner in most peoples eyes. thats what can be proven... all the rest is feelings.

13. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    The proof is in the ring. His health issues are his own problem. He could have postponed the fight till he recovers, but he refused to do so and was officially medically cleared to fight. So he can take these excuses to twitter, where the gullible will mindlessly swallow. I promise you he would get pummeled even harder if a rematch occurs.

14. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Loma hasn't used anything as an excuse FFS... They simply went to surgery for a shoulder that they knew wasn't 100% before hand. They don't control what fans say FFS...

15. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    There's no proof Loma was injured. There's a statement from his team , but there is no proof. You can believe what they tell you , me personally , I like to believe factual or optical evidence , of which there is none.
    Do you honestly think this looks like a man who is badly injured ?

This content is protected