Dilian Whyte is a bad liar

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by UmarIFLUmar, Oct 25, 2021.

1. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    This is a boxing forum, buddy.

Most (if not all) of the people who box here will lift weights to some extent, but few of them are ritually wrapping a tape measure around their bicep peak in the hope of having gained a sixteenth of an inch since whenever. I can't even remember the last time I saw bicep stats included on a TV boxing tale of the tape.

Whether your guns are or aren't 17.5" isn't the point. If they are, it just means you ate big enough and lifted big enough to attain a 17.5" bicep over an unspecified period of time. If they're not, you're just full of merda. Same meaningless upshot, either way.

The point is what the arbitrary boast reveals about you, particularly in context.

Same goes for that stuff you posted about punching holes in walls. That's the kind of boast a kid makes in third grade. :lol:

You're protesting too much, man.

Given that a period of fourteen months had elapsed since you retired this account, why would you even be moved to log in to reply to one more in a line of wayward theories you'd previously ignored? You wouldn't. You'd just smile and keep on scrolling. Unless the theory wasn't so wayward, of course.

My investigative role in all this was entirely spontaneous and is probably done. I'm satisfied with my conclusions and all the novelty has been extracted, at least for the time being, pending further developments.

You are @Vegan Beast, @Vegan Beast is you, @Infern0121 is almost certainly both of you. Own it and move on. Or don't and keep going with whatever you're trying to achieve here. My personal opinion is that you'd benefit more from staying off forums and putting the time into working out whatever's eating you. But that's your call.

2. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    So Aydamn, how did you like it when Usyk schooled, spanked, abused and hummiliated your boyfriend’s daddy?

3. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    Not very much;

Funnily enough, he also mistook Joshua for a fighter with genuine versatility;

Then, during the course of his middle period, he went from absolutism to faintly nervous caveating ("at this stage");

Finally, as the fight became reality, and flappy butthole time kicked in, the tone switched to a more tentative, hopeful (even wishful?) forecast;
    :lol:

4. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    You've been vegan for years, but "still love McFlurries"?

You're a liar who doesn't even know what vegan means. @Furious was right - there's something seriously dodgy about you!

Also, there's **** all impressive about 17.5 inch arms when you're a podgy little 5'11'' (probably more like 5'9'') who's carrying 20%+ bodyfat.

5. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    Maybe there's still a little novelty left in this, after all.

And here it is, the first and only (prior to the big comeback) exchange of words between our misunderstood hardscrabble hero and myself.

The very first words ever addressed to me by @Aydamn (unsolicited) were, "just to show the forum how much of a twat troll you are..."

Goodness he was an angry little fella that day. Must be his mommy didn't restock the Cheesy Poofs with which he fuelled the building of his 17.5" biceps.

6. Safin

Aug 3, 2019
    Yes, and the McFlurries which contain skimmed cow's milk, cream (cow's milk) and whey power (cow's milk).

17.5" arms and a 42" waist, no doubt.

So much for being a @Vegan Beast

7. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Right on. One thing I remember about Aydamn aside from his endless Whyte ass kissing is all the **** he talked about Usyk. 2022 will be very tough for him, with Usyk further solidifying himself the superior fighter over Joshua and Whyte getting destroyed by Fury.

UnleashtheFURY, Furious and navigator like this.
  8. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    I tagged @Vegan Beast and you answer??
    There you go

Job done

9. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Whyte knows his chances are slim but he's collecting millions so I bet he's delighted all in.

10. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    Well played, I missed that. Game well and truly over. :lol:

(In before he claims he was just playing along with the "conspiracy theory" for kicks.)

UnleashtheFURY likes this.
  11. neverheardofher

neverheardofher Active Member Full Member

Jul 13, 2019
    He's back!

12. Safin

Aug 3, 2019
    He never left.

@Vegan Beast

Wizbit1013 and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  13. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    Whyte's "Shoulder Injury" allowed him to get out of Wallin fight, but will also come in handy as a post-fight excuse for when he gets thoroughly outclassed by Fury.

14. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    I'll just drop these here...

Because BF24 is full of posters who communicate in typographical hearts favored by teenage girls in the mid-late 2000's. :lol:

UnleashtheFURY, Furious and Safin like this.
  15. Unforgiven

Unforgiven VIP Member banned Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    It is a little disappointing that @Aydamn decided to mostly abandon his hero Dillian Whyte when he re-invented himself as @Vegan Beast

@Aydamn was an irritant but he at least seemed to be loyal and fanatic about his idol.
    The fact that he distanced himself from the love he had for Whyte, after Whyte was KO'd, seems a little bit dishonourable, even for a crackpot.