Dilian Whyte is a bad liar

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by UmarIFLUmar, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    You are hoping against hope in that regard. Whyte nailing Fury with a left hook is one thing; him actually keeping Fury down on the canvas is an altogether different proposition.

2. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012
    The lack of self-awareness here is shocking, you really need help man.

3. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Randomly bringing up sexuality as a means of fronting over the existence of this ([url]https://i.ibb.co/CsGYCg1/aydamn.png[/url]) is ever so predictable.

The fact that you claimed to be vegan for years (multiple times, by the way) on @Aydamn and then bothered to create an account called @Vegan Beast , to then slip up with the McFlurry mishap, only demonstrates the consensus notion that you're mentally challenged.

AdamT, navigator and UnleashtheFURY like this.
  4. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    If there’s one thing more pethatic than bragging about the money you made in the “stockmarket”(apparently with the help of the energy he saved from avoiding posting here) in an anonymous forum, It’s bragging about the amount of sex you supposedly had, during lockdown at that. Aydamn managed to hit two lows in one day.

5. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Would anyone else be surprised if @Aydamn aka @Infern0121 aka @Vegan Beast ends up being the next Luka Magnotta or Elliot Rodger?

The guy should be locked up in solitary confinement with nothing but McFlurry for the rest of his life.

6. UnleashtheFURY

UnleashtheFURY D'oh! Full Member

Sep 29, 2012

Are you threatening me with physical violence or sexual assault? Knowing your background, it's probably the latter.

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  7. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Maybe, valid points.

Chisora slept like a baby though. That was the definition of a KO. Did you see his trainer cradling Chisora’s motionless body praying that he would wake up and live?

Yeah Whyte has that special kind of power. One shot.

Not a combination or series of punches like Haye.

One on the chin.

Browne suffered the same fate. Have you seen the size of their necks? Massively built human beings. All that connective tissue on their stocky frames and still both knocked out cold. To the point where the audience genuinely did not think Browne or Chisora would live. No twitch or nothing afterwards.

But yeah maybe body shots can hurt Fury. He has a bog target on that torso and he is skinny fat.

Whyte wont just land body shot in round 1 like Wilder, he’ll rip the body all night.

Then there is Whytes cross, which staggered Rivas.

Have you seen how stocky Rivas is? Built like Mr olympia. 235 pounds of pure muscle low body fat on a 6 foot frame puts Mike Tysons physique to shame.

Fury is not built that strong.

Then there is Whytes jab, not seen any opponent out jab Whyte who has a reach that is longer that most people expect.

After the Whyte vs Parker fight, Parker said in an interview that ALL of Whytes punches were hurting him and that Whyte punches hard.

So yeah good luck to Fury if he thinks Whyte can’t hurt him or that Whyte only has a left hook...

8. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    The lack of copyright here is more shocking. You steal my lines for your user profile and I coined your username in a Tyson Fury meme two years ago.

I fathered you.

Come up with your own content mate jeez

9. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Your obsession with me already proves you are both sad and mentally challenged.

I bet you can’t go a month without tagging me. If you do manage it, you’re cured!

10. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    BoxingForum24 is your solitary confinement.

When does your wife visit? Or has it been too much on her..?

11. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Your body is not worth any sexual assault.

12. Oneirokritis

Oneirokritis The Scourge of Stupid Idiots. Full Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Just because Fury looks like **** physically even when he is in shape, it doesn't mean he isn't strong. Fury at 270-280 has rugged, rawbone strength and a 12 round gas tank.

Joshua was built like Mr. Olympia when he fought Andy Ruiz in Madison Square Garden. Look how that turned out.

DoubleJab666 and BCS8 like this.
  13. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Yeah Ruiz is built too though, albeit fat covering muscle.

Fury has very little, it’s his frame and long limbs that give him leverage. Still has a pencil neck.

When he joined WWE like the clown he is, stood side by side with another 6 foot 9 man on braun Strowman you can see how pathetic Fury looks.

same height same frame, completely different build. He looked weak and frail against someone the same height.

For godsake Wilder is 95 kilos at 6 foot 7 and Fury had to use all his strength.

Im an ectomorph, I have the worst genes for size and I am 95 Kilos and 8 inches shorter.

Fury should be man handling Wilder.

14. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    I don't get the 'muh Fury looks pathetic, muh Rivas is stocky/jacked' stuff. Sounds like pure cope. Is the argument supposed to be that stocky/jacked with a comically thick neck automatically = better punch resistance, as if there are no other genetic and mental factors? To say nothing of technical variables, like the ability to ride a shot.

Stocky Browne's thick neck didn't stop him being dumped on his backside by a lesser puncher than Wilder in Chagaev. Oscar Rivas is a dubious example, too, considering he just shed almost twenty pounds of that jacked stockiness to box at bridgerweight and didn't look to be suffering any privations on the scale, so he was hardly born to fight at 240.

Maybe it's Whyte who should be worried about how he'll absorb blows in this fight, since he's going to be eating plenty of them. After all, a 203 pound Ryan Rozicki did just remain upright while giving away nineteen pounds in a toe-to-toe battle with that same Oscar Rivas who heavily dropped and hurt a 254 pound Whyte.

As for poor, puny Fury's strength, he has enough to move these guys where he wants them (for the record, Wilder was 107 kilograms last time out, and he did get manhandled). Being stocky and/or jacked at 6'0"/240 or even 6'4"/260 doesn't mean so much when the other guy's 6'8–9" and a natural 275. Whyte ended up exhausted handling the smaller Parker. Fury?

I hope both weigh in heavy and Whyte comes with some kind of intention to put Fury's strength to the test. He'll quickly find out he isn't that guy. Putting brawn aside, he doesn't even have the technique to live with Tyson inside, he's just a long to mid-range swinger.

It'll be his torso that gets surgically operated on when these two meet, for that matter.

Doesn't matter how Whyte tries to approach this one, ultimately. Fury is the fighter with actual options here. He can choose how he beats Whyte, and Whyte's just going to have to take the licks until he can't no more.

"Dean, I've a feeling we're not in the O2 with Kiwi Joe anymore. I don't feel so good..."

Sandman's coming for the Plastic Wolf.

I'd been quite indifferent and uninspired when it came to this fight, with a more meaningful clash with Usyk starting to come into view, but having a Dillian jocksniffer around here should add some interest to the inevitable beatdown.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  15. Cally

Cally Sand...sand... nothing but sand! Full Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Out of hiding is he..
    Only mentioned him hiding behind an alt yesterday, and today.... he's back!
    Still Rimming dillian? :risas3:

Remember this, when you were saying it wouldn't ever happen, and youd do this and that if dillian lost to old man pov?

Those were the days eh!!

This must have really hurt for you to disappear and use an alt for so long.
    Aww, maaaan , did you cry?
    One of those kos you never get sick of watching... tiiiiiimberrrrrr lol
    This content is protected

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021