Dilian Whyte is a bad liar

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by UmarIFLUmar, Oct 25, 2021.

1. teddybaldock

teddybaldock Active Member Full Member

Oct 18, 2010
    In 2016 Whyte won a fight to be considered as number 1, not mandatory and anything else is waffle. Truth remains that Whyte turned down Ortiz and didn’t agree a deal with brezeale in final eliminators. You can blame brezeale that he got offered to fight wilder.

Brixton Bomber likes this.
  2. teddybaldock

Oct 18, 2010
    It was a fight to become number one; not mandatory.

3. Finkel

Finkel Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 10, 2020
    Chatting chit again. Doesn't this get boring for you?

It was a WBC title eliminator, it's literally in the title of the first link. Click on the link it's easy to read.
    :applaudit:

Note, I never said it was a final eliminator, but it's the smoking gun that needs to be addressed

4. teddybaldock

Oct 18, 2010

5. Finkel

Feb 10, 2020
    @teddybaldock
    That's why you should always use multiple sources, if you can't get direct quotations.
    Keep crying
    :eatingburger

6. Finkel

Feb 10, 2020
    Hey @Mickc
    Only fair I respond as I said I would.
    Okay so it seems you are happy with this idea that corruption had been stopping Whyte getting a deserved final eliminator against Stiverne and then Breazeale, is that fair to say?

Ok I'll address the A-sample. Honestly speaking all I can go off are the findings of two investigation: one by UKAD who cleared him, and reading between the lines took responsibility for the sample. Which suggests contamination. But some people think they can be bought off, so...
    Let's look at the second investigation, one carried out by the WBC. They also cleared him. Now given its safe to assume the WBC are no fans of Whyte, they would hardly be motivated to do that unless they couldn't ban him based on what tests had been conducted.

Is it murky. Yeah, it's dirty asf, but when the the testing agencies, and orgs are playing politics it's never clean cut. Unfortunately, I think Rivas was a victim of this. And you might balk at this, but the other victim was Whyte.

So who you going to believe?
    UKAD? Well I guess they could be bought.
    Or
    WBC, who have been openly working against Whyte's interests for years?
    Choose your poison.
    But as I say, if your enemy can't condemn you based on the various tests by VADA etc.....
    It's probably time to let this one go

Btw I partially agree that he could have fought Joshua for the other 4 belts, but I'm not convinced Joshua ever wanted to fight Whyte at Wembley, but anyway that has nothing to do with the WBC

kriszhao and Mickc like this.
  7. teddybaldock

Oct 18, 2010
    In fairness he did go on to fight Malcolm Tann after this epic run

8. teddybaldock

Oct 18, 2010
  9. Finkel

Feb 10, 2020
    Nah I'm just a guy with mild OCD who likes boxing.

I don't know Aydam, but was he also pushing back on the Joshua and Joyce fan boys who were promoting the idea of the WBO screwing Usyk out of his mandatory title shot at Joshua?

I know I was...

Now as I keep saying, I could well be wrong on a lot of my positions, but from my perspective:
    Different fan boys same old bull ****; supporting corruption to suit their narrative needs.

Anyway, I think this topic has been done to death now. No one has been able to show Whyte isn't due a title shot. So let's just enjoy him taking a competitive beating against Fury

10. nurological

nurological Boxing Junkie Full Member

May 25, 2012
    Oh come on. Whyte is a drug cheat, its no coincidence he turned down the AJ fight then pissed dirty. Had he fought AJ it would have been an earlier date and hes on a cycle, but if you want t believe the money wasn't right excuse then fair enough. After that he starts basing all his camps in Portugal because he fought clean against Wach and looked a mess. Lets not forget its the 2nd time he has pissed dirty.

ShovelHook and teddybaldock like this.
  11. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    He pulled a rotator bluff.

Mickc, Finkel and teddybaldock like this.
  12. djfonti

djfonti Active Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2005
    Well he can start by actually fighting them. He has maybe three credible opponents in his entire career. That's not changed by not fighting anyone. In the last seven years of his career, five have been spent on his backside so maybe knock the victimhood on the head?

13. Finkel

Feb 10, 2020
    You are probably right. He probably is juicing. It's highly likely that so is the WBC champion.
    BUT the WBC cleared Whyte, and they don't seem to have much of an issue ignoring failed tests when it suits them.
    See Molina's UKAD ban when he fought Breazeale.
    See Stiverne getting a pass to become mandatory, when both him and Povetkin popped dirty ahead of their final eliminator.
    How many times did Ortiz fail tests? And he got multiple WBC title shots...

It's a pretty dirty division when it comes to drugs. With testing agencies being used more like a political weapon than trying to catch people. And let's not pretend we needed a test to tell us Miller was doping. Everyone knew his stamina was pharamaceutical grade. But it just so happened to coincide with Joshua's Coming to America which might have upset the status quo with DAZN entering the American market. As I say, it's a dirty game.
    And then there is the black box of Therapeutic Use Exemptions (Joshua cough cough)

Anyway, if it's all the same, I'm just repeating what I've already said earlier in this thread.

People want to hold Whyte to a different standard which the WBC have never applied themselves.

Noble, sure, I guess. But I don't think most of this is coming from a place of do the right thing. More, down with Dillian.

Anyway, as I say, I'm pretty burnt out on this topic now. It's never ending and clearly fueled by WBC/PBC fan channels and media. People can choose to ignore how the WBC have acted if they wish.

Catch you later

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  14. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    http://wbcboxing.com/ratings/WBC-RATINGS-OCTOBER-2016.pdf

WBC rankings from October 2016 around the time the fight got made. Whyte and Chisora were ranked 13th and 14th, definitely wasn't a world title eliminator.

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 31, 2018
    First off, he has beaten better people than Wallin, and when he says "I am not sure what i injured. Something shoulder wise" He means he didn't know the specifics of the shoulder injury, he doesn't know what specific muscle or joint, and it was proved he didn't take drugs to cheat, it was minuscule amounts, he had a medicine or something which has minuscule amounts in and it will still pop up, and lastly he knocked Povetkin out in the rematch, he proved it was a one off the first time