Dillian Whyte interview reacts to Anthony Joshua defeat

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pretty Boy Floyd, Jun 3, 2019.

1. wifly

wifly Active Member Full Member

Jan 31, 2017
    I have taken weed, alcohol and MDMA, I should never been allowed to box again

Clarence Gianni and Aydamn like this.
  2. Canvassed

Canvassed Active Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2014
    I assumed it was common knowledge Joshua had a Therapeutic Use Exemption to use steroids. Most money fighters do, whether it be for their 'hands' 'asthma' etc.

Interesting that Joshua wouldnt be allowed that same TUE when fighting in the US.

chico g and Potato80 like this.
  3. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    That's disgusting, shame on you.

But thank you for your honesty.

wifly likes this.
  4. wifly

wifly Active Member Full Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Yeah I know, alcohol is a hell of a drug :confused:

Aydamn likes this.
  5. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    This content is protected

6. Walter Sobchak

Walter Sobchak Spinal! Full Member

Aug 12, 2015
    He took Jack3D ffs, he ain't Pablo Escobar.

Whyte is the real deal.

Aydamn likes this.
  7. f1ght3rz

f1ght3rz Ronaldoooo is crying in his caaaaaar Full Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Whyte is another drug cheat and shouldn't talk about other guys taking PEDs/Roids if they're not caught yet. He's a joke. And he will get brutally stopped by Rivas in six weeks.

8. Walter Sobchak

Aug 12, 2015
    Whyte does what he wants lad. Oscar Rivas ain't stopping the Whyte train so ALL ABOARD CHOO-CHOO MUTHA.

Aydamn likes this.
  9. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    yeah, he can do what he wants but he's embarassing and exposing himself as a clown while talking about Joshua not getting his PEDs in the US although he wasn't get caught yet while Whyte was caught and banned. Stupid clown. He's salty because the Joshua payday is far, far away now. Hahahaha.

10. Walter Sobchak

Aug 12, 2015
    Yeah, Whyte was 'caught' although the governing body commented in their statement he didn't know it was banned, it was an over the shelf product. It don't compare. Whyte will fight anyone, he's the one constantly getting avoided. Wilder, Ortiz and Joshua constantly **** in their pants at the thought of Whyte. He KTFO iron chinned Chisora and schooled Parker, no one wants any of that ****. Whyte is a force of nature. He's long, arkward and comes forward like a tank. Division is running scared and tarking robbish about him.

Aydamn likes this.
  11. f1ght3rz

Jan 31, 2018
    LMAO.
    1. Whyte is ducking Ortiz. He called him out then ducked him and fought Parker and Chisora 2. Don't talk rubbish.
    2. He even ducked Joshua in the rematach and gave some excuses with low ball offer..lmao. He clearly doesn't want to get KTFO again.
    3. Chisora IRON CHINNED??? LMAO Chisora is shot and old and still beat Whyte in the first fight and was ahead on the cards in the rematch.
    4. He schooled Parker? He headbutted Parker into oblivion, was gifted a KD and Parker was dizzled. Parker would school him in a rematch EASILY. Parker nearly KTFO him in the last round, Whyte could barely finish the fight.
    5. Whyte is a clown. So you are.

CST80 likes this.
  12. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    His head looks like it belongs on a midget's, really small and round with big eyes and a Mr Magoo nose. Him and Price remind me of Koopa Troopas from that awful Mario Bros movie.

Aydamn likes this.
  13. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Let's not over exagerrate, it's a little on the small side, I have a really small head too. 22 Inches.

But Whyte looks a bit like Abomination from that Hulk film, oversized hench body, and small head that didn't grow proportionally lol

14. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    When Whyte beats Rivas, you are going to be the biggest clown on this forum.

Ban bet? Let's go baby, right now. Where your ballz at?

15. nickpoppunk

nickpoppunk Unbelievable Bentekkers Full Member

Feb 14, 2012
    funniest thing about this is.

turned down a career high pay day to fight Joshua

you couldn't make this stuff up, Brilliant

305th likes this.