Dillian Whyte - Oct 30

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by aaaaa, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    You're like a drawstring doll that repeats the same pre-programmed phrases over and over. You must've typed that out almost word for word literally 40x plus on this forum.

aaaaa likes this.
  2. aaaaa

aaaaa Ash banned Full Member

Dec 19, 2020
    My favourite one is ‘Klitschko wasn’t trying to win against Fury but he was against Joshua’. I’m not a Fury fan but I call it as I see it. You can tell it absolutely kills some people to give Fury any credit. :lol:

Jurgen likes this.
  3. Mitch87

Mitch87 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2018
    That because certain fans still harp on Fury being the same level he was over 5 years ago. I disagree this view.

4. aaaaa

Dec 19, 2020
    Thing is though, who can he beat apart from Joshua? Wilder Joshua Fury was the big 3. The only way you’ll admit you’re wrong is if Fury beats Joshua, but shouldn’t that also apply to Joshua too?

Fury beating Wilder isn’t enough but you’ll mention Pulev and resumes.

5. kojak

kojak Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 22, 2012
    I love how this thread was about Dillian Whyte's fight in October. The majority or the post have been about AJ and Fury instead!

Terminator likes this.
  6. Mitch87

Jul 29, 2018
    Whyte, Hunter, Povetkin Parker, Ruiz, Pulev all have better resumes than Wilder that would of been more credible wins. If he beat or beated any of them we would know what level Fury really is at, which we don't at the moment.

7. Furious

Furious Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2017
    Beated !!

That's fine but it's literally word for word typed out every time, that's what makes me laugh. Do you have these retorts pre-saved on a word document or something?

Jurgen likes this.
  8. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Wilder is a danger against any opponent - hope Fury has prepared well or it could be 9,10 out

9. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    Says it all about how people are excited by this latest Whyte fight - underwhelming to say the least.

10. Glenn McKrory

Glenn McKrory M&S luxury pudding Full Member

Jul 26, 2018
    Totally agree mate. Even better when you look at how Klitschko nullified Haye (poorly little toe or not), and chucked Povetkin around the ring like he was a child. Admittedly was on the decline for Fury, and moreso, Joshua, but still.

Twentyman likes this.
  11. aaaaa

Dec 19, 2020
    So to be classed as a top heavyweight beating Pulev will do but not Wilder.

Can’t believe I’m biting again but how on earth does Hunter have a better resume than Wilder? His wins at heavyweight are Bakole, Kuzmin, Ustinov, Shawn Laughery, Mike Wilson and Fabio Maldonado. If you say that’s a better resume than Wilder then I’m going to bang my head against a brick wall for half hour.

Jurgen and Terminator like this.
  12. Mitch87

Jul 29, 2018

Most people thought Hunter deserved to win against which is a far superior win to anything Wilder done. Bermondsey that Bakole and Kuzmin would be amongst Wilders better. Also the eye test - far superior well rounded boxer that's tough, high work rate that puts on the pressure.

Pulevs best 2 wins of Chisora and Hughie are better than Wilder's in Ortiz and maybe Duhaupas.

13. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    Comon mate - Hughie The Skirt Fury

You must have plucked him from deep down the bowels of Matchroom HQ

14. aaaaa

Dec 19, 2020
    So Hunter is better than Wilder because ‘most people thought he beat Povetkin’. As you love talking about resumes so much let’s stick to that instead of your opinion of who won the fight. His resume shows he didn’t win.

Hughie Fury and Chisora are crap.

Safin and Jurgen like this.
  15. aaaaa

Dec 19, 2020
    I’m convinced I’m getting trolled here by someone on their phone laughing their head off at their blatant wind up attempts reeling me in.

Inglis_1, Safin and Jurgen like this.