Dillian Whyte on the True going's on inside Matchroom

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Sephiroth Rising 7, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Hurrikeen

Hurrikeen Member Full Member

May 30, 2014
    Haha, clown.

Aydamn likes this.
  2. yeyo monster

yeyo monster Boxing Addict Full Member

May 4, 2012
    You have to be a piece of **** if you like eddie hearn!!

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  3. Ukansodoff

Ukansodoff Deontay plz stop ducking Joshua. Thank you. Full Member

Aug 7, 2010
    LOL. Its my party and i will cry if i want to, cry if i want to, cry if i want to.

Tankatron likes this.
  4. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    As usual, nothing but baseless conjecture out of you! Too predictable.

You said what Eddie was doing was illegal, I merely challenged you on that point, and proved you wrong.

Secondly, you continue to push the narrative that the firemen stunt was purely innocent and sincere, when the events leading up to it say otherwise. If anyone is a goon here it is you! You should be working for Haymon and Frank, as you are so sold on the PR stunt.

I find it mildy irritating how you always have an agenda on here slipped up your sleeve, and you just spin information to suite your narrative as you shove it down our throats.

As for me? I've made it clear I am no Matchroom supporter, I support Dillian Whyte the fighter. But to play down Hearn's significant influence in moulding Whyte's career and the ensuing monetary success is nothing short of ignorance.

They both need each other equally, as their business success is solely driven through mutual exchange. Whyte turns up consistently, Hearn capitalises on the success through marketability and promotion.

If you like being ignorant I will leave you be. I've said all I need to on the topic.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    majypoo likes this.
  5. Hurrikeen

Hurrikeen Member Full Member

May 30, 2014
    It's the forum equivalent of a child threatening to take his ball home.

6. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    So it's the customers fault that they didn't buy them as soon as they were on sale :lol:

You do realise the reason why it many couldn't get hold of tickets when they were on sale, is because Eddie sold them real fast on to stubhub. That's how he was able to come out with his favorite line ''tickets for Joshua at wembley were sold out within minutes'' So why are people going to bother try and purchase immediately when that is the message they are hearing coming out of Hearn's mouth?

I'm seeing a trend here. It's never matchrooms or Eddie Hearn's fault when things go wrong, when fighters get messed around, or even when they operate dodgy scams. it's either the fighter's fault, the customers fault or it's the haters wanting to pick on Eddie.

7. cfckieran

cfckieran Member Full Member

Jul 6, 2016
    Put it this way , if I want to go to an event , I ll buy them as soon as humanly possible. If I can’t and all that’s left is overpriced , guess what ... I won’t go . Easy .

As for Hearn, I don’t like or dislike him. Been to events of both main uk promoters. Enjoyed both. Why would someone have sides ?
    I just post my opinion. Anything wrong with that ?

nickpoppunk likes this.
  8. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    You don't have to like someone in order to admit something about their qualities or contributions.

I hate Billy Joe Saunders to death. But he is good boxer. I respect his ability.

nickpoppunk likes this.
  9. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    You didn't prove me wrong.

It was illegal which is why their little scamming operation was shut down and banned. Reselling tickets more than the face value is not within the confines of consumer law

Thats called ticket scalping and your hero Hearn is as guilty as charged. He is on record lying about his business operation with stubhub. And this is a man who you choose to defend and justify just shows your bias.

As for the Firemen stunt, it was done obviously for PR to help promote the fight, and to benefit the firefighters who are iconic figures in American Cities.

There was nothing sinister about the gesture, only a moron would think so, since no party is losing out on anything, only benefiting.

And no one has denied that Hearn hasn't helped mould Whyte's career so don't start acting like that is what I'm arguing against. It's this false narrative that you and other MR goons in this thread have peddled, which suggests that without Hearn chain around Whyte's neck, he would be nothing, which is frankly insulting to all British fighter who've paved their own successful careers without Hearn's influence

305th likes this.
  10. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sep 27, 2016
    The problem isn't that people like Eddie Hearn or appreciate what he has done to help bring British boxing back to the spotlight. The problem is people raise his status above the fighters' themselves and act as if he is the main reason for where they are today. Whilst they vehemently hate and mock those who question, expose or criticise Eddie Hearn's methods like cultists. And of course they hate and mock any fighter or promoter who isn't owned by matchroom and Hearn.

yeyo monster likes this.
  11. yeyo monster

May 4, 2012
    Soo you are a eddie lover

12. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Yes I did prove you wrong, unless you can share evidence of where Hearn was found guilty? That's a serious crime for an individual, fraud is not taken lightly in her Majesty's Kingdom, that's a straight to jail card.

You have seven days from this writing to provide evidence of Hearn himself being found guilty on accounts of illegal and fraudulent activities with Stubhub.

Because of the quality of your reputation here Seph, I'll accept stick-man diagrams drawn in MS Paint because I understand you are mentally challenged.

Ohhh but of course! How silly of me! Yes yes... it was a wonderful act of sincerity and kindness in offering a heavyweight boxing PPV event to Firemen, just what they needed!

Who could possibly stand to lose in giving away tickets worth hundreds of dollars for a major heavy weight title bout showdown??? No one!!

Definitely not Frank, Al Haymon, Wilder, Fury or anyone else involved with the PPV event promotions.

Nope, it was all sincere, they were selling tickets like hotcakes anyways right!

Please forgive my suspicions, completely unfounded on my part.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  13. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    You don't have to love someone in order to admit something about their qualities or contributions.

I hate posters that post ignorantly like yourself, but I accept their right to post and to exist.

14. yeyo monster

May 4, 2012
    You love to bite that pillow thinking of Eddie

305th likes this.
  15. hpsauce91

hpsauce91 Member Full Member

Oct 17, 2018
    I think it's more likely that's what AJ receives direct with other amounts going to his other companies of which no doubt he has ties too