Dillian Whyte PED Discussion: Guilty? Not Guilty? Who Cares?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Kratos, Jul 24, 2019.

Do you think Whyte deliberately took a PED?

1. Yes

173 vote(s)
    67.8%
  2. No

35 vote(s)
    13.7%
  3. Maybe

29 vote(s)
    11.4%
  4. Who Cares?

18 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    See you've made a fool of yourself again and this is why you're not taken seriously. Get a hold of yourself.

I didn't say anything along the lines of what you typed.

2. Baneofthegame

Baneofthegame Active Member Full Member

Aug 19, 2017
    I’m not reading 117 pages, but I assume we are nowhere nearer to finding out the truth yet.

George Crowcroft and Aydamn like this.
  3. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    117 pages, 45 thousand views world wide, 1750 posts, and no real update from Whyte on his current status.

Back in the real world, it's only been two weeks, and a few rainy days have passed. So a bit more time maybe?

4. RogerB

RogerB THE OLD GREY WOLF!! Full Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Ok im coming in late ...

I had read a few of the previous posts and agree with some disagree with others ..all in all good reading.

Im gonna keep it simple , both fighters took a drug test , one clean the other failed ,
    if i took a drug test i will fail because i smoke a lil weed ..I know its in my system
    If Dilian failed then its becuase its in his sytem , diliberate or accidental is irrelevant at this point .
    if the B sample is from the same batch and the test was done correctly in accordance with the protocols then Sample B SHOULD COME UP AS A FAILURE !!

The only way you have said drug in your system is...you put it there , the drug is in your immediate vicinity .
    If he dont know how then his team does...at this point its all First or Second degree Justice .

The fact they witheld the results from the opponent is reprehensible , the repercushions of such actions could have been catostrophic .
    I honestly dont think Dillian would willingly participate in Cheating but there was definayely something dodgy going on .

Aydamn likes this.
  5. Special one

Special one Active Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    I love the way that when Hearn says something that fits with their narrative, haters cling to it, and use it as evidence but anything that doesn't sit well with them is 'Eddie Hearn the lier says' lol hypocrisy at its best!!

Aydamn likes this.
  6. Davo

Davo Boxing Addict Full Member

May 27, 2010
    I'm a boxing fan and I watch most boxing interviews as and when they get uploaded to YouTube. Eddie gives about 45 interviews a week. So yes, I'm very well versed on what Eddie Hearn is currently saying.

7. Davo

May 27, 2010
    Eddie has said again and again, that Dillian and his legal team dealt with the UKAD hearing and clearly confirmed that Dillian had lawyers engaged and working on this case BEFORE the fight even happened. Eddie has also said again and again that DIllian's legal team have told him not to talk about the case, even going so far as to say he gets "told off" after every interview he gives. Eddie has also said again and again that Dillian and his team will be working to "clear his name" but currently Dillian can't talk about this matter as it is being handled by his legal team. Whether or not you choose to acknowledge any of this is irrelevant as it's all over YouTube.

I've already explained to you that a legal team would never gag their client and prevent him from directly refuting the claims of a libellous article. So why exactly has Dillian been gagged by his extensive legal team if there is no case ongoing with UKAD, as you've repeatedly claimed?

Holler and DoubleJab666 like this.
  8. Davo

May 27, 2010
    Everything you said here is wrong or a blatant lie.

No matter how much you post against it, the simple truth is that as a two-time PED cheat Dillian deserves to be banned for 4-8 years.

9. Davo

May 27, 2010
    That obviously works both ways. This thread is full of MisMatchroom fans now claiming Hearn is wrong or that he didn't say things anyone can find him saying clearly on YouTube.

Unfortunately in this situation Eddie Hearn is one of our only sources of information as Dillian has been gagged by his legal team pending the outcome of his UKAD case.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  10. Special one

Special one Active Member Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    And if Hearn was keeping quiet it would be seen as a sign of obvious guilt by those with agenda's!! I'm not saying he did or did not cheat, none of us truly know!! But Hearns been quite open with the state of play!!

11. timeout

timeout Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Sorry Whyte but lighting doesn't strike the same place twice. Ban the ****er.

Davo likes this.
  12. Rikicortz

Rikicortz Active Member banned Full Member

Jul 19, 2019
    Any updates on what's going on with the Whyte situation? It's all gone rather quiet recently...

13. Saintpat

Saintpat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 26, 2009
  14. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Who said they are checking the B-sample..?

Who said anything?

15. smiffyinoz

smiffyinoz Active Member Full Member

Apr 1, 2018
    You’ll have a long wait considering there is no ongoing case against Whyte.