Dillian Whyte PED Discussion: Guilty? Not Guilty? Who Cares?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Kratos, Jul 24, 2019.

Do you think Whyte deliberately took a PED?

1. Yes

173 vote(s)
    67.8%
  2. No

35 vote(s)
    13.7%
  3. Maybe

29 vote(s)
    11.4%
  4. Who Cares?

18 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I've clicked unignore to see what trash you'd be spouting in this quite frankly disgusting set of events that makes Whyte look guiltier than ever due to the lack of clarity provided.

Let's see if he sues Hauser. He won't because then he'll have to disclose exactly what happened which he will never do.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  2. Wass1985

Wass1985 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    I'll ask arse licker one more time.

Why did Whyte have traces of Dianabol in his system?

3. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    isolated contamination event, do we want me write it down and shove it down your throat? It measn nobody knows, he just got contaminated with it... but if you wanna believe he took dianabol despite getting tested, and somehow he ****ed up his cycle but got away with it for 7 years on VADA and UKAD testing then you are so dumb you aint worth my time.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  4. Wass1985

Feb 18, 2012
    Hahahahaha contamination my arse.

If it was contamination then you would see athletes in all sports pissing hot left, right and centre.

Why haven't UKAD or Mr Whyte released a statement regarding this "contamination"?

5. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Maybe they do you dumbarse but it doesnt get reported publically like in this instance where it got leaked by Hauser not by UKAD who deal with it behind the scenes you IDIOT

Contamination does happen, believe it or not. Whyte is tested regularly.

6. Wass1985

Feb 18, 2012
    Maybe they do, obviously they haven't dip****....

Yeah it happens all the time, yes he's tested and he failed.

7. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Ok lets assess your definition of fail

What does fail mean? What is the criteria for fail?

UKAD are the ones who make the definitions and criteria

Are you trolling me?

Im done. Believe what you want, wasting my energy,

8. Walter Sobchak

Walter Sobchak Spinal! Full Member

Aug 12, 2015
    The innocent Dillion Whyte, the BODY SNATCHER SUPREME, rises from the ashes of his foes like a mother ****ing phoenix.

Get it right up them Dillion son.

Aydamn likes this.
  9. AdamT

AdamT Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 18, 2019
    Agree with this

Maybe Matchroom can have their team of scientists get Dillian back on the 'supplements' if he gets a TS

10. lobk

lobk Original ESB Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    UKAD lost credibility when they redacted drug test failure. You can longer cross reference who failed what and how each athlete were treated on the failed test.

An organization that claims to be about fair play is now shrouded in secrecy.

11. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    “I knew I was innocent anyway,” said Whyte. “I wasn’t relieved [at UKAD’s announcement] – I was just angry.

“They put me through hell to prove what I already knew.

“Anyone with sense knew I was innocent – apart from the haters.

“I’ve had 40 drug tests this year alone – and passed them all. If you have steroids in your system, they stay there for six months.

“All the haters thought I was guilty and now they are coming around – f*** all you guys.

Dillian Whyte

40 god damn tests son

12. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    “I’m enraged. People in the industry tried to destroy me? Why? I’m the guy who fights anyone. I’m the guy who entertains. I’m the guy who takes a fight at three weeks’ notice – no complaint."

I’m the guy who no matter what s*** is going on in my life I show up and fight. I give back to my community.

“I fought the hard way to be mandatory [challenger for the WBC world title"

Dillian Whyte

13. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    They were always secretive about their procedures... there is a ton of stuff that happens that UKAD dont divulge publically because they arent obligated to.

This is the first time they have released a statement like this. And isolated contamination event is a very valid reason that UKAD can accept if it is proven by empirical evidence..

VADA is Whytes angel, and I said that exactly 6 months ago... that in a court of law... VADA would come through with all the passed tests around the same period... 40 tests in one year... and not ONE failed test..

The only problem here is why the extremely low level was picked up by UKAD and not by VADA 40 times.

14. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018

Well it looks like NADP hearing cleared Whyte to fight on fight night based on all the evidence he provided them. So you can take back your comments about Hearn and Whyte because if they are getting the greenlight by UKAD/NADP/BBBoC then what the **** else do you want?

Not happy about the process? Tell us the exact parts of the process that went wrong? Seeing as you are such the PED anti doping expert... that you were right there on the ground analysing the data from UKAD and VADA...

Go on... im waiting

15. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    You Owe eddie hearn an apology for slandering him when he did nothing wrong whatsoever... got the green light from everyone for the fight to go ahead. Won the fight fair and square while you were here talking nonsense as usuall..

Disgrace!! How could they let the fight happen????????OMG

Well... they analysed the whole situation... all the professionals and regulators that is... and they said "We sanction this fight to go ahead"